how/where did you meet your g/f, wife/ significant other?

drinkTHEkoolaid

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We met on the luckiest day of her life.

:lol:

She won the lottery that day, hence the lucky part of her day. :thumbsup:

Then she later got drunk, woke up next to you. As you were both naked she felt she had to do the honorable thing and marry you. Only later did she realize the ugly truth, you were unable to "rise" to the occasion that night. She felt trapped by her mistaken assumptions. However, she continued to take pity on you and married you anyway. She is still waiting for you to "rise." :wallbash:

The rest, as they say, is history. :thumbsup:

She won the lottery that day, hence the lucky part of her day. :angry:

Then she later got drunk, woke up next to you. As you were both naked she felt she had to do the honorable thing and marry you. Only later did she realize the ugly truth, you were unable to "rise" to the occasion that night. She felt trapped by her mistaken assumptions. However, she continued to take pity on you and married you anyway. She is still waiting for you to "rise." :lol:

The rest, as they say, is history. :unsure:

I could refute much of what you say.

My best friend's wife was doing a Master's program. I didn't have a girl at the time. He decided to throw a party and have his wife invite a bunch of girls that she knew from her Master's program. 11 years later and we have been married for 10 years and have a 6 year old son.