how/where did you meet your g/f, wife/ significant other?

drinkTHEkoolaid

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our eyes met across the crowded hat store. I, a customer, and she a coquettish haberdasher. Oh, I pursued and she withdrew, then she pursued and I withdrew, and so we danced. I burned for her, much like the burning during urination that I would experience soon afterwards...

/Seinfeld

It seems like Rosie and I have been together since birth.

Rosie, you're all right, you wear my ring

When you hold me tight, Rosie, that's my thing

When you turn out the light I got to hand it to me

Looks like it's me and you again tonight, Rosie.

-Jackson Browne

we were coaching track together. we were both first-year assistants under a brand new coach.

the first day i worked with her i remember thinking..."wow i wish i had held out for one like this..." i was married to my ex at the time, she was about to be engaged. we worked together for 1 season then went our separate ways. i barely saw her at all for the next ten years, until she came to work at the school where i was teaching in 2005. we were both single again by then.

it is now 4 years later, and we are expecting our 2nd child in february. the ultrasound to find out if it's a boy or girl is monday. :unsure::)

thats a cool story

we were coaching track together. we were both first-year assistants under a brand new coach.

the first day i worked with her i remember thinking..."wow i wish i had held out for one like this..." i was married to my ex at the time, she was about to be engaged. we worked together for 1 season then went our separate ways. i barely saw her at all for the next ten years, until she came to work at the school where i was teaching in 2005. we were both single again by then.

it is now 4 years later, and we are expecting our 2nd child in february. the ultrasound to find out if it's a boy or girl is monday. :unsure::)

We actually worked together for the same company in different departments, her friend thought I was cute but when they found out i had no interest in them, they decided to fix us up. At first I wasn't interested, but we hung out one night after bowling(took like a 2 hour car ride) I realized I was pretty crazy about her