Obama's latest lie - they are unending...CBO Medicade

"WASHINGTON – Congress' chief budget officer on Tuesday contradicted President Barack Obama's oft-stated claim that seniors wouldn't see their Medicare benefits cut under a health care overhaul.

The head of the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office, Douglas Elmendorf, told senators that seniors in Medicare's managed care plans could see reduced benefits under a bill in the Finance Committee."...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090923/ap_on_...th_care_seniors

We can't have things like that going on...Commisar Baucus speaks:

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/peter-roff/200...backfiring.html

It's inexorable...

I have as much or more respect for old people than anyone but seriously can this stuff be a surprise?

Obama has to save money somewhere. He can easily tell these people their benefits are increasing while they're actually shrinking. All he has to do is keep it short. Meanwhile the CBO puts out a 10 trillion page report which has old people confused because it is longer than 9 words. They'll believe Obama and we all save money. I'm sure the lobbyists for compostory bag comapnies will put up a fight but whatever.

I have as much or more respect for old people than anyone but seriously can this stuff be a surprise?

Obama has to save money somewhere. He can easily tell these people their benefits are increasing while they're actually shrinking. All he has to do is keep it short. Meanwhile the CBO puts out a 10 trillion page report which has old people confused because it is longer than 9 words. They'll believe Obama and we all save money. I'm sure the lobbyists for compostory bag comapnies will put up a fight but whatever.

Do you think Obama lied, or not?

Do you think Obama lied, or not?

Look, I can't really go into that because it would involve investing a little time. And for what? To determine if someone lied to old people? It's not like it would make any difference either way. I have as much or more respect for old people than anyone but let's face it, they have a warped sense of reality.

It is really pretty random with them as to what they believe. If they believe a lie and you shine the light of truth you'll only be yelled at anyway.