Hockey Jersey Championship

Dante

Never seen this before. Cool idea. How in the hell did the Stockton Thunder or the Toledo Wallaye not make it to the final?? I sense political shinnanigans!!! :rolleyes: But really, there just is a lot of douchebag Canadian, Bruin, Red Wing fans out there voting for the shirts just because it's their team. Black Hawks I can see. I really like the North Dakota Fighting Sioux one as well. Side note to the Sioux is that they are trying to get the University to change the name. The usual PC bull ****. Interesting read on that here .

As much as we dislike the Leafs, that jersey is one of the best in all of sports. There's an elegance in simplicity. That's said, I'd have a difficult time picking a favorite (or my favorite to hate) amongst the original 6. The Blackhawks' version is pretty sweet, tho.

I still hate the current Sabres' slug. :rolleyes:

Never seen this before. Cool idea. How in the hell did the Stockton Thunder or the Toledo Wallaye not make it to the final?? I sense political shinnanigans!!! :rolleyes: But really, there just is a lot of douchebag Canadian, Bruin, Red Wing fans out there voting for the shirts just because it's their team. Black Hawks I can see. I really like the North Dakota Fighting Sioux one as well. Side note to the Sioux is that they are trying to get the University to change the name. The usual PC bull ****. Interesting read on that here .

Actually it was the NCAA and I believe the name has officially been removed. As for college jerseys, Maine probably has the best.