This week at the game, donate your old cell phone,

Just Jack

From the Gameday Advisory....

Hopeline- to support domestic violence survivors

Buffalo Bills linebacker Kawika Mitchell is the spokesperson for Verizon Wireless' HopeLine program in Upstate New York. As the HopeLine spokesperson, Mitchell challenges all fans to make a difference in the life of a domestic violence survivor by donating their no longer used wireless phones at the Bills game at Ralph Wilson Stadium on Sunday, September 27. Fans can drop off their phones at any entrance to the stadium on Sunday, or at any Verizon Wireless retail location any other time.

Time Warner Cable Eco-Rides to Debut at Game on Sunday

Eight Time Warner Cable branded eco-rides (rickshaws-bicycles with carts on the back), will be used to transport people from the parking lots to the stadium entry gates prior to the Bills game vs. the New Orleans Saints on Sunday, September 27, 2009. Time Warner will be using the complimentary eco-rides in Lot 3, the Bus Lot, Lot 2 and Lot 6 (all are across Abbott Road). The eco-rides will help get some of the fans to the gates sooner and are one way to encourage fans to arrive at the gates in time to obtain the game day giveaway, which is a Paul Posluszny trading card.

GameDay Giveaway

Paul Posluszny trading card courtesy of Time Warner Cable to the first 50,000 fans that enter the game.

Eco-Rides to debut at Bills game this weekend

Fans urged to donate used wireless phones at Bills game

From the Gameday Advisory....

Hopeline- to support domestic violence survivors

Buffalo Bills linebacker Kawika Mitchell is the spokesperson for Verizon Wireless' HopeLine program in Upstate New York. As the HopeLine spokesperson, Mitchell challenges all fans to make a difference in the life of a domestic violence survivor by donating their no longer used wireless phones at the Bills game at Ralph Wilson Stadium on Sunday, September 27. Fans can drop off their phones at any entrance to the stadium on Sunday, or at any Verizon Wireless retail location any other time.

Time Warner Cable Eco-Rides to Debut at Game on Sunday

Eight Time Warner Cable branded eco-rides (rickshaws-bicycles with carts on the back), will be used to transport people from the parking lots to the stadium entry gates prior to the Bills game vs. the New Orleans Saints on Sunday, September 27, 2009. Time Warner will be using the complimentary eco-rides in Lot 3, the Bus Lot, Lot 2 and Lot 6 (all are across Abbott Road). The eco-rides will help get some of the fans to the gates sooner and are one way to encourage fans to arrive at the gates in time to obtain the game day giveaway, which is a Paul Posluszny trading card.

GameDay Giveaway

Paul Posluszny trading card courtesy of Time Warner Cable to the first 50,000 fans that enter the game.

Eco-Rides to debut at Bills game this weekend

Fans urged to donate used wireless phones at Bills game

Good post.

The turn-in programs have been ongoing for years, this is a good reminder.

I'd add about donating eyeglasses. The current giant in the industry - Lens Crafters - has taken frames and lenses for years, for use by folks all over the globe. There are local outfits in our cities that you can donate too, also.

The turn-in programs have been ongoing for years, this is a good reminder.

There were several years in a row that I knew about the turn-in program at the game, and forgot the phone(s) I meant to bring at home. Now if I have something to donate, I leave it with my game tickets.

There were several years in a row that I knew about the turn-in program at the game, and forgot the phone(s) I meant to bring at home. Now if I have something to donate, I leave it with my game tickets.

Thanks for the info. I'm going to the game and just this morning was looking at my old cell phone sitting on a shelf and thought "I need to do something with that." :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info. I'm going to the game and just this morning was looking at my old cell phone sitting on a shelf and thought "I need to do something with that." :rolleyes:

And be sure to bring in the bits and pieces and plop all in a plastic bag - freezer bag or some such....charger, instruction manual if you have it, etc.