Bills Game not is SYR area

#59 BILLS Fan

. Hello all you bills fans. It seems that there are allot of fans in Syracuse area that want to watch the bills play on TV. We seem to have this problem two times a year. So with that said the only way to change this would be to call (315) 472-6800 it FOX Syracuse. It is fun just to call and tell here you want to watch the bills game not the G-Men. So please join me in the fight to get the Bills games on Fox in Syracuse.

. Hello all you bills fans. It seems that there are allot of fans in Syracuse area that want to watch the bills play on TV. We seem to have this problem two times a year. So with that said the only way to change this would be to call (315) 472-6800 it FOX Syracuse. It is fun just to call and tell here you want to watch the bills game not the G-Men. So please join me in the fight to get the Bills games on Fox in Syracuse.

This lady doesn't give a shi$. I told her that I am switching to Direct TV. She said she doesn't think she can do anything about it because that's what their supossed to broadcast. When will they learn that this is BILLS COUNTRY. Screw the New Jersey Giants and Jets. Put the Bills game on. Call this lady and let her know how you feel. If she gets overwhelmed with calls maybe she tells her supervisor and something gets done. Threaten to swith to Direct TV to get the NFL network. This makes them nervous and they start to backpedal.

This lady doesn't give a shi$. I told her that I am switching to Direct TV. She said she doesn't think she can do anything about it because that's what their supossed to broadcast. When will they learn that this is BILLS COUNTRY. Screw the New Jersey Giants and Jets. Put the Bills game on. Call this lady and let her know how you feel. If she gets overwhelmed with calls maybe she tells her supervisor and something gets done. Threaten to swith to Direct TV to get the NFL network. This makes them nervous and they start to backpedal.

Wouldn't it be easier to switch to DirecTV instead of threatening to do it? What good is it if you say you are going to do it but do not follow through?

nuthin' for nuthin', but i'll bet she was sweet as pie when she showed up for work this morning - then you guys started calling... :lol:

Doesn't Syracuse Suds in Armory have the NFL Ticket?

Might not be as good as sitting in your own living room, but it is a decent place just in case you Cuse guys have no other alternative .

Good luck and fight the good fight. Its not really about this one game its about future games let them know its Bills country and maybe just maybe you will think twice about putting on the Giants ahead of the Bills.

Threaten to swith to Direct TV to get the NFL network. This makes them nervous and they start to backpedal.

How does it make them nervous? Fox 68 is still one of your local channel on DirecTV. You don't get to choose which Fox station you receive if you're in the Syracuse market.