Census worker hung in KY

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was waiting to read somewhere in the article in how Michelle Bachmann inspired some wacko to kill this poor guy, or somethin like that.

That's got to be one the most idiotic posts I've read in at least 2 hours.

You mean outside of the one you just posted?

I'm just surprised the whacky far right here hasn't started in with the liver and fava bean jokes yet.

You know we were all warned about this when Obama took office...an upsurge of violence from right wing anti gov nutballs and we are seeing it.

Of course it doesn't compare to the absolute evil environmental groups hath wrought.

You mean outside of the one you just posted?

I'm just surprised the whacky far right here hasn't started in with the liver and fava bean jokes yet.

You know we were all warned about this when Obama took office...an upsurge of violence from right wing anti gov nutballs and we are seeing it.

Of course it doesn't compare to the absolute evil environmental groups hath wrought.

I think whaling is horrible and the Japanese behind whaling are scum for their "research". With that said and after watching Whale Wars, someone is going to end up dying ... probably someone from the Sea Shepherd.

Ill say it again. This is really rural Kentucky. The census people are supposed to find all the residences they can.He might have come across a still (yes, moonshiners still exist), a pot farm (they are usually guarded by armed illegals) or a meth lab (just plain bat **** crazies).

Any one of these could have killed him.

He could have committed suicide too. No word has come out on that.

Ill say it again. This is really rural Kentucky. The census people are supposed to find all the residences they can.He might have come across a still (yes, moonshiners still exist), a pot farm (they are usually guarded by armed illegals) or a meth lab (just plain bat **** crazies).

I would consider suicide only if FED was written upside down and backwards.

No you dimwit, didn't you get the memo? Michelle bachman has been broadcasting her campaign messages backwards through the airwaves, apparently some dumbass in KY couldn't spell.

Funny how libs think such comments are ok, but if I said "!@#$ing [somethings]" regarding the upstanding citizens who used to set fire to and boobytrap empty buildings in the South Bronx and ghettos of Brooklyn with the purpose of killing firefighters, they would be up in arms.

No I wouldn't.

You just want to think that I would be up in arms. :lol:

There is absolutely NO basis for making that statement.

And you know this how? Census taking is an important tenet of our society. Does this (muder of census takers) always happen every ten years? Of course they do. Do they get "FED" scrawled on them? What do you think passes that hate on? It has to be some sort of anti-federlist rhetoric.

Why the jump from around 55 (of these kinds) of deaths of federal workers in 1996 to around 220 in 2006. That is a pretty big jump. Could it be that pols are ramping up that rhetoric. So yes I think there is some basis... You did say "NO basis."

And Im gonna laugh my ass off. The gross incompetence mixed with a healthy dose of arrogance and bravado exhibited by that do-nothing Captian and his crew, set against the backdrop of one of the most dangerous parts of the world?

That show is comedy gold.

I totally agree... What a bunch of dolts those enviros are. Sure I don't like the Japs killing whales. I still don't believe that every whale in the ocean should be protected.

I would consider suicide only if FED was written upside down and backwards.

On the contrary, finding the word FED may strengthen the case for suicide, given that pretty much all of the toothless inbred rednecks in that area are likely illiterate.

Say whatever the hell you want. This lynching was perpetrated by filthy, low-class, ignorant back-woods rednecks and you're an asshat if you want to defend them.

And you know this how? Or are you using your prejudicial instincts?

If I had to guess, with no facts available so far, I'd bet he stumbled on illegal activity and the 'Fed' stuff is simply misdirection. In fact, if you read between the lines the article itself underscores this possibility. Where are the documented attacks on federal employees up? In the National Parks - it's not an outpouring of revolutionary ferver, it's good old fashioned crime.

http://www.ens-newswire.com/ens/sep2004/2004-09-01-02.asp

And you know this how? Census taking is an important tenet of our society. Does this (muder of census takers) always happen every ten years? Of course they do. Do they get "FED" scrawled on them? What do you think passes that hate on? It has to be some sort of anti-federlist rhetoric.

Why the jump from around 55 (of these kinds) of deaths of federal workers in 1996 to around 220 in 2006. That is a pretty big jump. Could it be that pols are ramping up that rhetoric. So yes I think there is some basis... You did say "NO basis."

Except that we're talking about a single specific crime, not a rise on overall incidents of that type of crime.

And either way, there's still absolutely no basis for that statement. Your argument is nothing more than "I've heard some bad things, violence has increased over the same period, therefore they're related." That's nothing more than an opinion - and probably a half-assed knee-jerk opinion at that.

And before you completely misrepresent my statements and retort with "So you think rhetoric had nothing to do with it."...that's not what I said, either. There is absolutely NO basis for determining if rhetoric did or did not play a role in this crime. Nor will there be...even if whoever did this confesses to being a Glenn Beck viewer (or Alex Jones fan, or Larouche Democrat, or whatever), there's no way of telling if the intent precedes or results from the rhetoric.

But keep pretending there's anything resembling a sound, rational basis for demonizing your personal demons. :lol:

And you know this how? Or are you using your prejudicial instincts?

If I had to guess, with no facts available so far, I'd bet he stumbled on illegal activity and the 'Fed' stuff is simply misdirection. In fact, if you read between the lines the article itself underscores this possibility. Where are the documented attacks on federal employees up? In the National Parks - it's not an outpouring of revolutionary ferver, it's good old fashioned crime.

http://www.ens-newswire.com/ens/sep2004/2004-09-01-02.asp

I'm sure the criminals potentially stumbled upon in the backwoods of Kentucky were upstanding, highly educated and without mullets.