Oh look, another white people hatin' Obama czar

1billsfan

and he's also a big fan of Hugo Chavez...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/seton-motley/...wn-so-someone-0

Exactly when did the far left radicals highjack democratic party? This is unbelievable.

Really? Really? I'm really developing a severe distaste for this administration.

I'm less concerned with the man holding the position than I am with the fact that the FCC has a position of "Chief Diversity Officer" to begin with.

I mean, really...what the !@#$? :rolleyes:

That was my first thought too. No surprise at all that someone with the title of 'Diversity Officer' is a racist goon. I'm more concerned with the millions of dollars that fund what is no doubt a department of like minded idiots that do nothing but hinder productivity.

It's people like this that make you root for the bus when you see them crossing the street.

We are living in a very historic period. I feel for the first time that this country is fast slipping into a dictatorship, as the Obama administration consolidates power, nationalizes industry, appoints Czars, stifles dissent, and takes over the press. Scary, scary times ahead. I keep a real low profile because it's increasingly apparent that getting black-listed as a dissenter could be hazardous to one's future.

We are living in a very historic period. I feel for the first time that this country is fast slipping into a dictatorship, as the Obama administration consolidates power, nationalizes industry, appoints Czars, stifles dissent, and takes over the press. Scary, scary times ahead. I keep a real low profile because it's increasingly apparent that getting black-listed as a dissenter could be hazardous to one's future.

It is too late. You might as well go nuts now, I reported you and you are on the list. Is that someone at your door?

There may come a time when such threats will be taken very seriously, and people will pay a lot of money to keep their name clean from the black list.

And I bet you were rolling your eyes when the liberals were talking about Bush and the Patriot Act.

Edit - And I did report you...but the FBI is pissed at me as they were on the lookout for a giant pile of ****

That was my first thought too. No surprise at all that someone with the title of 'Diversity Officer' is a racist goon. I'm more concerned with the millions of dollars that fund what is no doubt a department of like minded idiots that do nothing but hindering productivity.

It's people like this that make you root for the bus when you see them crossing the street.

That is probably the safest place the admin could put this guy without making many waves... I.e., they tried to stick him in a corner and hoped he would go away. Apparently, he is not enough in the corner.

That is probably the safest place the admin could put this guy without making many waves... I.e., they tried to stick him in a corner and hoped he would go away. Apparently, he is not enough in the corner.

But really...what the hell is a "Chief Diversity Officer"?

Too bad just firing him and not giving him any government job isn't an option. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...