Shouman

Casey D

Edwards will say "oh, it'll be tough to replace Derek" but in truth it won't. This will hopefully force the Bills to catch up with the rest of the modern world at the TE position. Let the Nelson with Fine/Stupar era begin. Maybe even add another TE with recieving potential in Rucker?............

I hate it for the guy, but you have to think this sounds the death knell on Schouman's NFL career. He just can't stay healthy.

What a day at One Bills Drive. Two players to IR, another released from the PS, a promotion, and two FA signings.

Edwards will say "oh, it'll be tough to replace Derek" but in truth it won't. This will hopefully force the Bills to catch up with the rest of the modern world at the TE position. Let the Nelson with Fine/Stupar era begin. Maybe even add another TE with recieving potential in Rucker?............

What was so bad with Shouman's production on Sunday?

Edit: second leading receiver behind Jackson...

but doesn't putting him on IR put him out for the year? pretty sure he can't come back

I think it is more a football decision of having to carry DS on the 53 man roster for the next 4 weeks and being thin at the TE position...like what happened to Poz in his rookie season.

That's quite a shame, he looked to be having a good year to start. But, time for Stupar to give it a go. It should elevate Nelson now as well so experience is a good thing.

Stupar and Nelson are great. I am very suprised no one picked up Stupar while he was on the practise squd. He will be a very good for the Bills.