Bills release Bowen

BeastMode54

You hate the Big Ten don't you?

I don't hate the Big Ten. I would take Navarro Bowman in a second. I would love to see Brandon Graham in a Bills uniform next year. But the competition is not the same from top to bottom. They fill out their rosters with recruits from Minn, Indiana, Illinois and Mich., which is just not the same caliber of player that the SE and the West has. It's the same problem Notre Dame has. The Wolverines put a little speed on the field against the Irish and their defense couldn't play with two TRUE FR QB's (from CA and FL.). Freeman and Laurenitis were outclassed everytime they stepped on the field in a big game regardless of how many tackles they had (someone has to make the tackles). In 2009, Penn St. was killed by by USC. UT beat OSU even though they obviously didnt want to be there. In 2008, LSU destroyed OSU. USC umm DESTROYED Illinois!. In 2007, UF whoops OSU, ND (Yes, they are a Big Ten school) gets crushed by LSU and USC kills Mich. These are the last 3 years of BCS games and there was only 1 close game and it meant nothing!

So no, I don't hate the Big Ten, but when their best players step on the field in the biggest games, they prove that they are inferior to South and the West bottom line.

Another potential great pickup. Freeman was the guy I was hoping for that we would pick up in the fifth round.

Russ Brandon is starting to show people that he isn't just a marketing guy, look at all the draft picks, free agent signings and resignings he has done since he has taken helm last year.