new power rankings

bbillsfan87

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These Rankings do not matter ... especially at this point in the season. I think we will not know how good or bad the Bills really are until the bye week. I like most on this board was flyying high at 5-1 last year. I refuse to get this hyped up again until the Bills clinch a playoff spot and finish the season strong. Early season results matter little. Look at the Cards last year - they finished the season strong and were close to a SB win. Teams that get hot at the end of the year, not the start of the season, are the ones that matter.

Well put. That means we need to bring back an old tradition. Oh yes. A tradition that started the last time the bills played moderately well down the stretch. The players all need to start going out for cheeseburgers before every game!

read the bucs comment tell me that doesnt piss you off.....also why are the dolphins ranked higher than us when they are 0-2? this makes no sense to me

http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings?year=2009&week=3

It doesn't piss me off.

And if they're supposed to do a linear list based on record, what would be the point of the whole thing?

Who's this Sando Nig-ugh from ESPN? This guy is a deformity to the free press and basically dispicable within opinion.

Let's everyone keep yur cool... but if Sando is taking a wiz in a porta_pee after the colts game... let's have someone step-up and tip that urinal and chain-ride this punk to Gowanda.

A free state does not need this

s

h

i

t.