Woohooh it's fall

dib

Temperature here is expected to go all the way down to 90 degrees.

I'm happy it's fall ... nice cool temps ... leaves changing, etc ...

Then comes christmas and that beautiful first snow ... so white and pure and beautiful.

I'm loving the change of the seasons.

Then ... after christmas we get subzero temperatures, shoveling snow nearly everyday, cabin fever ... everything turns gray and dingy, and it's awesome ... AW ... who the hell am I kidding?!?

:thumbsup: you dib! I'm jealous!!!!

68 this AM in big D. Artic by normal standards. We had a heck of a storm come through last night, lots of thunder and lightning.

I'm just happy (crossing his fingers) that the Atlantic has been relatively quiet so far.

Woke up to snow on the roofs and cars this morning. <_<

I mean really? Sept 22? Snow? Gah!!!

It is supposed to get back up into the 70s this weekend though.

That blows, big time. :thumbsup: I'm hoping for lots of rain Sunday, let's keep N.O. on the ground.

Yes late Sept/early Oct is your 'summer' - usually the hottest time of year out there.

That's for SF and the coast. I'm about 30 miles (as the crow flies) inland from SF and it's hot all summer here.

Once I saw it was 55 at the SF Zoo (right by the ocean) and 105 at my house.

Woke up to snow on the roofs and cars this morning. :thumbsup:

I mean really? Sept 22? Snow? Gah!!!

It is supposed to get back up into the 70s this weekend though.

STFU!

I don't want to hear that word ... 'specially on September 22.

That's for SF and the coast. I'm about 30 miles (as the crow flies) inland from SF and it's hot all summer here.

Once I saw it was 55 at the SF Zoo (right by the ocean) and 105 at my house.

Yeah, but Chef was talking about the City. Generally, as you leave EssEff you can watch the thermometer go up as you cross the bridges into OakTown or Marin - by the time you get to Walnut Creek it's hot, Pleasanton is sweltering, and Livermore is scorching.