Sean Kugler and AVP

Solomon Grundy

I have to say these guys are doing one HELL of a job. Maybe two of the up and coming coaching stars at their positions. To be able to plug in Jonathan Scott and Demetrius Bell(who only played 4 years of football) and the tackle positions and play admirably is a testiment to Kuglar.

i believe that they are also talking to each other as to where our offensive strengths ly. notice the running game having presidence over the passing game, but setting up the pass perfectly. These two definitely have the no-huddle figured out. On other thing, has anyone noticed in both games, we have stopped our offense ourselves.

I have to say these guys are doing one HELL of a job. Maybe two of the up and coming coaching stars at their positions. To be able to plug in Jonathan Scott and Demetrius Bell(who only played 4 years of football) and the tackle positions and play admirably is a testiment to Kuglar.

i had a feeling from the start that avp would do a good to great job. now he just has to keep it up.

as for kuglar, he may be the bigger suprise, as he's done more with less than has any other bills line coach in recent memory. again all this line has to do is keep it up for the most part. the line is very young and likely will have setbacks, but as long as they can be overcome, i'll be a billiever