Where are all the WGR-calling-Captain Checkdown whiners?

Where are all the "I was right, you were wrong" attention whores who asked "where are all the JP bashers" after he played a couple good games in '06? Where are all the "I told you so" donks who just knew we wouldn't miss Pat Williams after one good defensive game on '05 opening day? Can we win one freaking game without pathetic threads like this where you declare how much smarter you are than everyone else and then disappear when you're proven wrong? Lets do something against a defense that didn't make Patrick freaking Crayton look like Jerry Rice first.

Hey man I smell ya. I can see how you might think I came off that way and I don't want to sound like a jerk. I just couldn't believe that the attitude went from extreme optimism after the TO signing to utter despair and dread just based on a few preseason games, mind you, against some of the league's best defenses. I guess I always kept the same opinion that this is an 8-8 type of football team the whole time. Meanwhhile Bob DiCesare went so far as to say they might go winless and the general consensus on here was probably around 4-12, 5-11 at very best. Just remember next preseason if they light it up that that also doesn't mean anything. And I won't be disappearing anytime soon so you won't have to worry about that.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic