It's 6:30 am and ny alarm just went off

EndZoneCrew

Well..... I am officially up...just going to set up my Bills video, have some "pre" game beers...then it is off to breakfast @ Perkins....TIME TO GET FIRED UP!

I'm in Cali...one of the very few Bills fans here. I know John from Hemet is another. I envy you. You're up and having beers and in the process of getting ready for the game. Enjoy every moment!! :devil:

Go Bills!!!

*watching the TO show right now*

I'm in Cali...one of the very few Bills fans here. I know John from Hemet is another. I envy you. You're up and having beers and in the process of getting ready for the game. Enjoy every moment!! :D

Go Bills!!!

*watching the TO show right now*

Brandy and Mr. Whiskers isn't on?

Tsk, tsk Cablelady. Drinking beer at 7am and then driving. Naughty, naughty. :devil:

Well..... I am officially up...just going to set up my Bills video, have some "pre" game beers...then it is off to breakfast @ Perkins....TIME TO GET FIRED UP!

Technically in this scenario wouldn't the beers constitute breakfast and breakfast 'beerunch'? (the meal between beers and lunch)

I never get tired of watching that clip. Nice updates by the way. I feel like smashing thru a brick wall during the six to seven minute marker. :rolleyes:

That is about the time I started my fire up and cracked open my first pregame beer. Had to stay warm until I could get some coffee!

NICE video ! :rolleyes:

Great to see you on Sunday!