After arguing with Bucs fans for a couple hours

Coach Klein

they don't think Fred Jackson is all that good. God I hope the actual Bucs team feels the same.

who cares...neither do most of the teams until he puts up a buck fifty on them in total yards and they are like, wtf!?! They also seem not to know they shouldn't squib kick to him either to avoid McKelvin because he will return it out to 40 or 45 yard line himself...

They are going by madden rating.

lol..funny you say that..I just played the Bucs on my ps3 madden 2009 (no I haven't bought 2010 yet)..anyways, lynch got hurt and Jackson tore the Bucs a new hole..so I for one hope that Jackson does the same in RL

yeah, people down here don't know who Jackson is. They haven't seen him really play. But they will remember his name well after tomorrow.

Yeah, my Buc fan friends down here in Fla. were telling me the Bills were going to miss Marshawn Lynch, and I told them that after the game, you will remember the name Fred Jackson.....I can't wait to see them tomorrow!

*bump*

Wonder what the mensa members in Tampa think of him now!?!?! :rolleyes:

I believe their exact quote saturday night was "Fred Jackson? Please. 56 yards against a below average Pats* front 7? our D is going to own him."

165 yards later I think to myself...hey they were right. 165 yards and 0 touchdowns? What was I thinking that he was any good!? :rolleyes: