Top 5 Team Upset For Second Time This Season

/dev/null

As far as the complaint of scores being posted in titles, if you're really trying to avoid any news regarding a game you may have tivo'd or DVRd, do you think a SPORTS MESSAGE BOARD is the best place to visit? Outside of SDS who needs to be here to keep things running, I can't see why people complain about that.

I can see how its tough to avoid radio and/or TV, but if there's a game you recorded, you may want to avoid logging in until you've seen your game.

Just a thought.

Washington 16 USC 13

Who saw that one coming? Yeah, me neither

Andy Staples called it.

As far as the complaint of scores being posted in titles, if you're really trying to avoid any news regarding a game you may have tivo'd or DVRd, do you think a SPORTS MESSAGE BOARD is the best place to visit? Outside of SDS who needs to be here to keep things running, I can't see why people complain about that.

I can see how its tough to avoid radio and/or TV, but if there's a game you recorded, you may want to avoid logging in until you've seen your game.

Just a thought.

And again, if it's so difficult to not put spoilers in the title, go to the college board. It's a whole board set up for just that thing!! But I understand, you can't grandstand and get as many hits to your thread over there. Really strikes the old ego.