if fred jackson is averaging 16 yds a catch

ishouldbegm

According to their fans, they all agree their secondary is pretty weak. So i expect them to throw more to owens and evans. here is an interesting quote from one of the boards on their Defense. i gues it has a lot of potential, but no results yet. I didn't watch the game last week. I was working so i could take monday off to watch the bills lose :devil:

It all depends on wether the front four, for all their chest thumping silver backing, can go out and actually earn their paychecks. Hovan, Wilkerson, Gaines, White...these guys need to hit a QB. They need to make plays. If they get snuffed out by nobody linemen, well...I will not listen to Hovan and his crap anymore. He needs to man up and perform, as well as Gaines. These guys are in no position to do anything but murder QBs.

Hovan NEVER gets sacks unfortunately, but he talks a mean game

and here is a link to the thread: http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?topic=45609.0

According to their fans, they all agree their secondary is pretty weak. So i expect them to throw more to owens and evans. here is an interesting quote from one of the boards on their Defense. i gues it has a lot of potential, but no results yet. I didn't watch the game last week. I was working so i could take monday off to watch the bills lose :devil:

and here is a link to the thread: http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?topic=45609.0

wow these people are pretty optomistic crazy even to think bucs have a shot in hell of blowing us out

If I'm the Bucs, I cover Jackson and let Trent beat them with throws to the receivers.

I also wonder if the Bucs try to blitz and force Jackson to stay in the backfield as a blocker.

They would not Blitz to take Jackson out of the running game. Blitzing is exactly what allows screen plays to be successful. I think they may try to cover the flats a little more, but to be honest, we have every team where we want them. We should come out with 3 WRs and have Jackson run out to the flats every play. You can't effectively double cover both Evans and Owens, and make sure Jackson is covered as well. Unfortunately, the only team to ever simply abandon boring run up the middle plays and dominate through the air was the 2007 Patriots.

If I'm the Bucs, I cover Jackson and let Trent beat them with throws to the receivers.

I also wonder if the Bucs try to blitz and force Jackson to stay in the backfield as a blocker.

that didn't work out too well against Dallas...