Match up if the game tonight

Frez

Bills offensive line vs Patriots defensive line. If we can protect we can win this game. Sounds pretty simple to me. Bledsoe was sacked 7 times in the last meeting vs the Patriots.

Bledsoe will get a standing ovation tonight in New England before the game starts. No matter what is said, they still love Bledsoe!

GO BILLS!

Match up OF the game tonight.........................oops

I think it's first a question of whether the OL can blow some holes open for Willis and excel at run-blocking.

Mix in a few quick passes to keep them honest.

Then, protecting Drew won't be as difficult b/c they'll have to be wary against the run.

Of course, I'm not fully expecting it'll go this way. Bellichick is way to smart and industrious to just let this happen like we've done the past two weeks.

Keep in mind that Bledsoe was sacked once, maybe twice up until the last three minutes of the game after the horrendous fumble for a Pats TD. They protected him well up to that point and they were down two TDs passing every down from there on out. So that 7 sacks is VERY deceiving. If McGahee is in the game I guarantee you he doesn't trip and third and inches or miss the assignment on fourth and inches on the Bills drive to tie the game with three minutes left. Sould be a good game today!!!