HELP: Best Chicken Wings in Boston?

BILLS02138

Man, I was hoping to see a recommendation. I haven't found any wings after seven years here... Actually I gave up a few years ago. They taste even better when you only get them once in a while. At least I keep telling myself that... :)

Well, I'm not exactly a wing authority... I like them plain.

However, the only wings I've found around here that aren't the size of a french fry are at River Grille in Hyde Park. They're actually pretty decent (as is all the food there). Naturally, the best wings come from Buffalo, but since you're stuck here as well, I'd definitely recommend them.

Well, I'm not exactly a wing authority... I like them plain.

However, the only wings I've found around here that aren't the size of a french fry are at River Grille in Hyde Park. They're actually pretty decent (as is all the food there). Naturally, the best wings come from Buffalo, but since you're stuck here as well, I'd definitely recommend them.

115878[/snapback]

That would have been great when I was in Westwood, but I'm out on 495 now. But thanks anyway! :)

Been here 2.5 years and still no great wings. Champions has generic but good wings. Nothing spectacular but good. Very good atmosphere there for football as well.

Need chicken wings for tailgating Sunday night - where in the Boston/Cambridge area - or along the way to Foxboro  - is the best place to get CHICKEN Wings?

Please advise ASAP.

Thanks everyone... Go Bills.

115863[/snapback]

The best wings in Boston, IMO, are at the Busy Bee Pub in Watertown. They're still not as good as in Buffalo, but pretty good nonetheless.