Slingbox Issues

RayFinkle

I am having issues accessing my Slingbox. I am trying to determine if it a problem on my end, our a problem on the Slingbox end. If there are any fellow Slingboxers out there who would be willing to send me a temporary password to access their slingbox I would greatly appriciate it. This way I can figure out which end my problem is on.

Thanks.

I'm having trouble accessing my online checking account. Could someone send me their user name and password so I can see if its just my account having trouble... :blink: I'm kidding... I Kid.

I think he is trying to see if his problem is with his computer or his slingbox. If he can access another box then the issue is his box and not his computer....

This has "scam" written all over it. :blink:

Why not just ask if anyone else is having troubles isntead of asking for the password? :beer:

The slingbox allows you to set up temporary passwords and access for others to use. I am not looking for anybody's user account information. It is not unusual for people to access multiple slingboxes.

People have offered access to their slingbox for games on this forum in the past, which is why I asked.

I'm having trouble accessing my online checking account. Could someone send me their user name and password so I can see if its just my account having trouble... :blink: I'm kidding... I Kid.

I think he is trying to see if his problem is with his computer or his slingbox. If he can access another box then the issue is his box and not his computer....

Bingo. I do not have access to my actual box as I live in NC and it is set up in Buffalo. Before I make my friends up in Buffalo start taking everything apart and trying to determine if there is a router/slingbox problem, I want to make sure the problem is not on my end.