Our 12th Man

Chandler#81

2008 Buffalo Bills Schedule

Week 9 - Sun, Nov 2 NY Jets - L (17-26)

Week 10 - Sun, Nov 9 at New England - L (10-20)

Week 11 - Mon, Nov 17 Cleveland - L (27-29)

Week 12 - Sun, Nov 23 at Kansas City - W (54-31)

Week 13 - Sun, Nov 30 San Francisco - L (3-10)

Week 14 - Sun, Dec 7 Miami - L (3-16)

Week 15 - Sun, Dec 14 at NY Jets - L (27-31)

Week 16 - Sun, Dec 21 at Denver - W (30-23)

Week 17 - Sun, Dec 28 New England - L (0-13)

We were rowdy before the KO vs. the Browns, but Trent's early INT barrage forced us to hope for a last second FG.. It also represented the last TD's scored at home -scoring just 1 FG the rest of the year @ the Ralph (and 1 FG in a foreign country).

So, it's safe to say, we're a little out of practice. Therefore, I encourage all who will be in attendance to prep your pipes this weekend and get yourself pumped up, starting today. You know, those singer warm ups- me me me ME me me meeee.. :II.

The only thing the nation has heard about the Bills faithful since that fateful MNF game, was giving T.O. the keys to the city and some morons vandalizing Leodis' crib.

Start prepin' NOW! ROCK THE HOUSE!! :blink::beer::D

You know how it is, there are more important things - getting a beer, getting rid of a beer, having an illegal nicotine inhalation, doing wave when on offense, etc. The worst time for 12th man support from stands is right after 2nd half intermission.

:blink:

Priorities!

In fairness, our team didn't given us much to get riled up about, after the Charger 'Lights Out!' game.

New season, high hopes!

Go Bills!