Is Obama the Anti-Christ?

Not for anyone who's a believer. Blessed assurance is the ending.

EDIT: On another note, I don't think men can do anything to hasten the coming of the Lord. It's gonna happen wheni t happens, and only when it's time. So any futile attempts at bringing it about are doomed to fail. SOME Christians are grossly mistaken in attempting to force the hand of God.

Believe it or not, you're actually an atheist, or at least an agnostic.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the hard core godless liberal equivalent of the Anti-Christ?

I find your associating something you find negative with godless offensive- I have some good athiest friends who are much better people than the religious zealots that are the majority in this country........The majority isn't supposed to rule in the USA, you know....

How you figure?

;)

It's a Richard Dawkins argument. You're atheistic or agnostic toward every other religion that exists today or has ever existed since the beginning of time. You find their claims preposterous and look at them with at least some contempt because you believe that they are completely false and made-up. You're 99.99% of the way there. The difference between you and I is that at some point I thought about it and decided to make leap past the final .01%. What are the chances that your parents' parents' parents' parents' parents, etc... picked the right religion? (assuming, of course, there is a right religion, which I personally don't)

I find your associating something you find negative with godless offensive- I have some good athiest friends who are much better people than the religious zealots that are the majority in this country........The majority isn't supposed to rule in the USA, you know....

You got me all wrong.

It's a Richard Dawkins argument. You're atheistic or agnostic toward every other religion that exists today or has ever existed since the beginning of time. You find their claims preposterous and look at them with at least some contempt because you believe that they are completely false and made-up. You're 99.99% of the way there. The difference between you and I is that at some point I thought about it and decided to make leap past the final .01%. What are the chances that your parents' parents' parents' parents' parents, etc... picked the right religion? (assuming, of course, there is a right religion, which I personally don't)

You explained that very well. This is why I do not believe in ice. I mean 99.9% of liquids do not freeze into ice, why should I believe that water does?

People are so easy to fool.

Would you like to invest in a seafood restaurant wehre you can reach right into the tank and pull out your future dinner?

What does Family Feud have to do with this?

I'm sorry....................I for one have been disappointed with Crayonz recent efforts.

Richard Dawkins is a fool. His primary argument is that faith can't be substantiated. Yet, he is 100% POSITIVE that Christianity is wrong. I'm sorry, but if you're 100% sure about ANYTHING, you're placing faith in that thing.

He has a clear bone to pick with Christianity, of that there can be no doubt.

Richard Dawkins is a fool. His primary argument is that faith can't be substantiated. Yet, he is 100% POSITIVE that Christianity is wrong. I'm sorry, but if you're 100% sure about ANYTHING, you're placing faith in that thing.

Plus he boned post-op Mr/Mrs Garrison

Science be praised

Attack the argument, not the man. I'm not interested in your opinion of what his primary argument is.

A devout Christian like yourself is not 100% POSITIVE that god exists???

Attack the argument, not the man. I'm not interested in your opinion of what his primary argument is.

A devout Christian like yourself is not 100% POSITIVE that god exists???

I am 100% certain. I have faith, and have no problem with having faith. Mr. Dawkins argues that faith is foolishness, and yet, he takes a leap of faith in declaring that there is DEFINITIVELY no reason to have faith. His faith is in the absolute nature of atheism.