heres whats wrong in passing game

bigskyfan

“We know that there will be some opportunities out there and we’ll try to get those if the look is right,” said Evans. “We’ll just have to wait and see how they try to play us. I’m sure they’ll have a different game plan for us than they did for Dallas. We’ll just have to wait and see what they want to do.”

this is what is wrong with the bills not getting the ball to the wide receivers,,,, bills need to adapt an attitude that says, hey we got great receivers and a good quarterback,,,we're gonna throw to them and just try and stop us!!!!

being passive in football does not work

Yes, throwing into double coverage, and ignoring the wide open man, because he is only 5 yards from the LOS, is blueprint for winning!

just because a person has two defenders assigned to them doesn't mean it's impossible for them to get open. before the game last monday night, they showed owens when he was in dallas getting catches/touchdowns with double coverage.

A lot of those receptions were about 8 - 10 yards down field.

and out of a spread offense. And I'd say more like 5-10. Just cause the Pats were dinking and dunking to receivers doesn't mean they weren't dinking and dunking.

We moved the ball pretty much at will, only held back by self inflicted mistakes (penalties and drops). If we had failed to score/move teh ball then I'd be concerned.

and out of a spread offense. And I'd say more like 5-10. Just cause the Pats were dinking and dunking to receivers doesn't mean they weren't dinking and dunking.

We moved the ball pretty much at will, only held back by self inflicted mistakes (penalties and drops). If we had failed to score/move teh ball then I'd be concerned.

No, they were dinking and dunking to WRs. :) I just laugh at people because it's bad if TE does it, but if Brady does it is great.

I think you nailed the problem... penalties. We had a lot of good plays for some nice yardage only to be brought back.