Jarvis Green

Vince Wilfork

Derrick Burgess

Pierre Woods

Tully Banta-Cain

and in 2011

brady, moss, the rest of their current rbs, matt light

i would like to see the bills target some of their linemen in the offseason

The uncapped year is a bit odd also as I recall--in order for the top 8 teams (assuming for arguments' sake that's where they end up) to sign a new FA, they have to lose one of equal value. That may be part of their plan--letting some of these guys go, so that they can go out and shop on the open market. With no salary cap to hinder them, I suspect we may see Bob Kraft go on a spending spree. Personally, I suspect getting rid of the cap was his and Jones/Snyder's et al's plan all along. One more step in the MLBization of the NFL.....

The Pats haven't signed any of their upcoming FA's because of the uncertainty of the CBA in the future. As Matt says, the Pats no doubt have a plan. And it probably involves opening up Kraft's very deep pockets in order to keep existing players and/or grab top shelf new players.

But face it, so long as Belicheck and Brady are on the team, they'll flourish and be favs to win it all.

heres their FA list for 2010

Kevin Faulk

Joey Galloway

Ben Watson

Logan Mankins

Stephen Neal

Jarvis Green

Vince Wilfork

Derrick Burgess

Pierre Woods

Tully Banta-Cain

and in 2011

brady, moss, the rest of their current rbs, matt light

They are already just another team -- a good team to be sure, but nothing special. There are several average players on that list. Obviously they will keep Wilfork, Mankins and resign Brady and a couple others. Moss however, is likely to take the big payday that someone like Dallas or Washington will offer.