The Bills make the front page of The Brushback

JÂy RÛßeÒ

http://www.thebrushback.com/

Jauron Orders Alex Van Pelt To Install 4-3 Offense

ORCHARD PARK, NY--Buffalo head coach Dick Jauron, who recently fired offensive coordinator Turk Schonert has ordered his replacement, Alex Van Pelt, to install a “4-3” offense, according to a source on the team. Though Van Pelt is unfamiliar with the 4-3 offense, the source said he will try his best to work with the "confused" Jauron.

“Dick does not want to have another Turk Schonert situation on his hands,” said the source. “So he’s going right to Van Pelt and saying ‘Listen. This is what I want. This is how I want it done.’ Apparently he feels that since we’ll be running the shotgun formation a lot, the 4-3 would be good because the tight ends can play in a soft zone and the QB will have more time to pitch the ball. I know it sounds stupid, but I'm just repeating what he said. Don’t shoot the messenger. Actually, please do.”

Glad Jay Glazer informed Posluszny his arm was broken. It's those kind of insider reports that keep me logging onto the internet at work.

But I still hope he doesn't suffer an MCL tear in 2011.

Funny... That took the place of the 4-3 offence one I quoted in the last hour...

Jay Glazer Informs Paul Posluszny He Has Broken Arm

ORCHARD PARK, NY--NFL insider Jay Glazer informed Bills linebacker Paul Posluszny that he has a broken arm and will likely miss up to two months, Posluszny said today.

“I knew there was something wrong with my arm but I wasn’t sure what,” said Posluszny. “The team was keeping quiet about it so I was kind of left in the dark. Then I get this text message from Jay Glazer saying it’s broken and that it would require surgery. I was so disappointed! Also, I was amazed by the access this Glazer guy has. Man, even I didn’t know my arm was broken.”

Glazer also informed Posluszny that he would suffer a strained MCL during the 2011 preseason.