Why girls remain single.....

The Poojer

That is way too hilarious to be real.

This has got to be fake, and if not, this guy is freaking hilarious.

I really think its real.Has the ring of real to it.Nobody is that good of an actor.And I am old and have seen many people like that.

Nope it's real and the guy behind it is skeery as hell!

Dimitri the stud - stalker identified.

Yesterday I posted a story about a creep guy that called himself Dimitri, who left creep voice messages for elegant Olga, well he really is a creep. Toronto newspapers identified Dimitri as James Sears, who is a former doctor stripped of his medical license after he was criminally convicted of sexually assaulting female patients.

Canadian News Article about him.

A victims' advocate who sat through Sears' disciplinary hearing is horrified at the thought of a man convicted of sexual assault looking at womens' medical histories.

"It's an absolute violation," says Sharon Danley. "He's got all this information to go after her if he chooses to and what safeguards are in place for her?"

This is from an article about him on Jezebel.com

"Learn the secret physical, verbal and psychological techniques used by Dimitri the Lover to seduce, pleasure and sexually enslave women," says one of his program outlines.

Or this: "A man's 'basic operating system' is composed of 'rapist' and 'murderer' programs which have been hard-wired into his brain.

:beer:

WARNING: THIS IS NSFW AND A LOT OF PEOPLE MAY FIND THIS OFFENSIVE!!!

This is his animated promotional video

It's set to the Bee Gees "Staying Alive"

:)

This guy sounds like Dr Evil

No, Dr. Evil isn't as bad as this dude. A man's basic operating system is made up of Rapist and Murderer? Not mine, and not all of the men I know. How many heads does he have in the freezer? :)

He needs to be closely watched by law enforcement. JMO