Derrick Brooks Signs

JoeF

A number of teams would like to have him, but they don't want to pay his asking price.

Hey, Florida. Knowing you're a fan of the Bucs and closer to the situation, how much IS Brooks looking for? Any ideas at all down there or has he just not impressed at his tryouts. I would have bet the house he'd sign with Chicago and that the Bears would have met his price seeing as how they lost two starting Tampa-2 LBs. Just curoius.

GO BILLS!!!

Hey, Florida. Knowing you're a fan of the Bucs and closer to the situation, how much IS Brooks looking for? Any ideas at all down there or has he just not impressed at his tryouts. I would have bet the house he'd sign with Chicago and that the Bears would have met his price seeing as how they lost two starting Tampa-2 LBs. Just curoius.

GO BILLS!!!

I don't know the number, but I heard he wants to be WELL COMPENSATED to play. I also heard 3 or 4 teams wanted to sign him but did not want to pay what he was asking. I heard Chicago will try the young guys they have but if they don't pan out the Bears will meet his price.