Remarkable Scheduling Quirk

silvermike

Seattle (1995), yes, but not San Diego. They played here in 1976. Other than the Bucs, the only team I've never seen live, maybe St. Louis (1986). After that, you're left with the expansion teams and Baltimore -- Ravens didn't make it here until 2007.

Not that I didn't believe you :) but I checked the big red book...I had no idea the Chargers played here back in the 70s. Of course, not much to recount when considering the 1976 season.

This is, by the way, the last possible year for any of these 'firsts.' The league now rotates home and away games on an 8 year cycle, since 2002. So we've reached year 8 and everyone will have played everywhere, even the Texans.

You are correct sir. Which means its going to be ANOTHER 8 YEARS after this until the bills come to Carolina. Luckily for me we scheduled our wedding for the 17th of October this year which means I will be out of town when the Bills finally come to Charlotte.

:):beer:

You are correct sir. Which means its going to be ANOTHER 8 YEARS after this until the bills come to Carolina. Luckily for me we scheduled our wedding for the 17th of October this year which means I will be out of town when the Bills finally come to Charlotte.

Man, that is some horrible planning. My wife wanted to do ours midseason also. That was not going to happen.