Poz and Kelsay

BS78

So was I. Can't say he played perfectly, but he was really fighting out there and was getting pressure. He caught my eye quite a bit while he was in.

as a whole, in the first half the pass rush looked pretty good - even though they just got one sack, they had multiple pressures and knockdowns of Brady which threw their gameplan off

Update on bills official site. Jauron says he's hoping to have Poz back before the mid-way point, and Kelsay may play this weekend.

"I can't believe this guy keeps breaking the same arm. What is he made of? Glass?"

Regards,

Henrik Tallinder

glad someone mentioned this. Re-watched most of the game today and Kelsay played very very well.

I agree he played well. Unfortunatly for Kelsay I have a memory. One half of good football does not forgive years of underwhelming performance.

I thought Ellison was pretty good. He was unlucky on that second TD pass. He had good coverage. If we were getting the same pressure on Brady at that point as we were in the first half that wouldn't of been completed.

He got beaten on the exact same route twice by Ben Watson. I think the second pass was thrown over the opposite shoulder then the first one. A good placement by Brady to beat the coverage. I don't think Ellison ever turned his head on either TD.