A memo to the coaching staff.

Justice

Please use the young guys. Now that Fine may be back, that should not change things. Nelson could be a force out there. Demote Fine to third string, please.

Nic Harris, Ashlee Palmer, and Chris Ellis all need some PT, as well. Don't be afraid to use them!

To Perry Fewell, next time you have to stop someone within the 30 yard line with very little time remaining, use 2 or even 3 down lineman and put everyone else in coverage. I know you were worried about Welker and Moss, and you doubled both of those guys, but that strategy didn't work. We left the middle of the field wide open.

At most the opposition can deploy 5 receivers, you can deploy nine guys in coverage. Double everyone! Give the QB no place to go, force him to run and kill his own clock! The Giants used two down lineman against us in SB 25 and that worked out well for them, there's no reason to suspect that it wont work for us.

To AVP, now that people will be concerned with the screen pass don't be afraid to take some shots down the middle to Nelson, don't be afraid to go deep! The opposition has a lot to worry about with a team like the Bills that have so many weapons at their disposal. Make them defend the whole field. The running game should thrive under these conditions.

Good post, and I agree with almost all of it, especially the cry for a youth movement at certain positions. One thing though, with Fine returning, even though he's probably JAG like Schouman, I'd use him and Nelson as the top 2 TE's. Nelson will only get better, and Fine offers a little more size and upside than Schouman IMO. Harris and Ellis need to see the field ASAP like you said, and AVP should only get better and hopefully the deep ball will come.......