Not that I care, but...ESPN Power Rankings

Rubes

Bills don't move, stay at #21

Apparently, an inspired performance, on the road, on Monday night, in Tom Brady's magical return, that ended up nearly knocking off the #2 overall ranked team, did nothing to improve the Bills' standing.

Not only that, but they still have us as the lowest ranked team in the AFC East, below even the Dolphins, who laid a brick in Atlanta.

Yay ESPN!

(Sorry if already posted.)

Bills shouldn't be ranked above 20 until we show the world we can win more games than we lose. PERIOD!

With one game done, we should be in the bottom half of the league. Then consider the strength of the opponent, road game/home game and how close the game was. With all these criteria, the Bills, Bears and Bengals barely lost. So I give the Bills a 17 ranking, the Bears an 18 and Bengals a 29. Bills over the Bears as I am a Bills fan and Bengals a 29 'cos it looked like a nice number for them.

I feel we're better than 21 for sure. Just take care of business and if we're in the final 6 of the AFC by the end of the season, I'll be happy. Anything less than that and Jauron will be fired, and I'll be happy :flirt:

We do have much to prove. A win over Tampa bay will be a good start. Moral victories still amount to being 0-1. :thumbsup:

Bills shouldn't be ranked above 20 until we show the world we can win more games than we lose. PERIOD!

There most likely will be teams with losing records ranked from 17 - 20. Not saying one way or another whether we deserve to be ranked with them. In the long run, the only rankings that matter are playoff seeding.

Bills don't move, stay at #21

Apparently, an inspired performance, on the road, on Monday night, in Tom Brady's magical return, that ended up nearly knocking off the #2 overall ranked team, did nothing to improve the Bills' standing.

Not only that, but they still have us as the lowest ranked team in the AFC East, below even the Dolphins, who laid a brick in Atlanta.

Yay ESPN!

(Sorry if already posted.)

Heck, I dont remember if it was cbssortsline or cnnsi but one of them had us 26. I guess when this team learns to win we get a higher spot...but who cares anyways, it all comes from stupid writers anyways.

what's interesting is that the rationale for being 21 in the first place had to do with questions about the offense: brand new O-coordinator, 3 first time starters on the O-line. Yet we moved the ball with relative ease against a defensive genius coach, on the road, in prime-time.

real reason though? ESPN spent the last week trash talking about how bad the Bills are and how awful a person TO is. The Bills' performance goes against their narrative and makes them look dumb.

It just shows that people will not change their opinions even when confronted with contradictory evidence.

of course its all meaningless really, it only shows what kind of organization ESPN is.

If the Bills want good coverage they'll have to win a lot of games. I don't care about good coverage, I just want to win a lot of games.