LAMP: Going to the home opener,

Chandler#81

Whoo Hoo! :thumbsup:

Just got invited from a Buffalo based company. They're flying me in, setting me up w/ accomodations and tix to the Alumni dinner w/ the 50 Year team and game tix! I can hardly believe it! Guess it wasn't hard for them to figure out what my favorite non-work related subject is. I'm absolutely thrilled to be able to meet Stratton, Shaw, etc. and the hero's of my youth.

Would love to check out Hammer's Lot as well! I should be easy to spot. I'll be wearing a throwback #81, but it won't have Owens name on it.. :flirt:

See you all then!

Whoo Hoo! :thumbsup:

Just got invited from a Buffalo based company. They're flying me in, setting me up w/ accomodations and tix to the Alumni dinner w/ the 50 Year team and game tix! I can hardly believe it! Guess it wasn't hard for them to figure out what my favorite non-work related subject is. I'm absolutely thrilled to be able to meet Stratton, Shaw, etc. and the hero's of my youth.

Would love to check out Hammer's Lot as well! I should be easy to spot. I'll be wearing a throwback #81, but it won't have Owens name on it.. :flirt:

See you all then!

Sounds like a great time. Those old guys are a lot of fun to talk to. Have a great time!!!