I Haven't Attended A Bills Game In Buffalo In 12 Years

Dante

... wearing fuggin authentic, full mask helmets too games!!!! I saw a few Pat's fans with them on in the stands and all I could think of is how fvckin gay they looked. I mean, what kind of imbecile does that.? Hopefully Bills fans have a bit more dignity than those dip$h1ts. If some do I hope I don't offend. Ive gone to a lot of Bills games up until the late 90s and never really saw anyone do that. Anyhow. Just a rant on Pat fans

It's in the eye of the beholder. For example my wife sees all the people at Bills games wearing jerseys and thinks that looks silly (I can't ever imagine her using the term "fvckin gay" but assume for this discussion it means the same thing). Even though her 3 children are wearing theirs <_<

... wearing fuggin authentic, full mask helmets too games!!!! I saw a few Pat's fans with them on in the stands and all I could think of is how fvckin gay they looked. I mean, what kind of imbecile does that.? Hopefully Bills fans have a bit more dignity than those dip$h1ts. If some do I hope I don't offend. Ive gone to a lot of Bills games up until the late 90s and never really saw anyone do that. Anyhow. Just a rant on Pat fans

Don't mind the Pats** fans - they're new.

I wear Zubaz and Bills suspenders. Either shirtless or with Talley like spandex.

I'm the first to admit that I look like a moron. Who cares...its fun.

Thats a little different. It just seems like wearing an uncomfortable football helmet to a game smacks of someone wanting to be a NFL player so bad they have to wear a helmet to live the fantasy. Like dude, just because you wear a helmet doesn't mean your a real Patriot! Your not a football players. Its the way I perceive it anyway. A lot different than wearing a jersey or pants to show your colors. Now if they decide to wear their goofy helmet on road games at least there may be a practical reason for that. Protection against projectiles launched your way and so on. I have the feeling that wearing it might draw way too much attention though to make it worth it.

Anybody who wears a full size authentic helmet sitting in the stands must have taken the short bus to the game and understandably forgot to take their helmet off before being helped into the stadium. What's next? Full uniform? Helmet, shoulder pads, football pants, spikes and a jock? Seriously, those people need to get a life. YOU ARE NOT PLAYING IN THE GAME. No need to wear a friggin helmet!