Matt Bowen (former Bill) breaks down our 2 minute defense

Coach Tuesday

I guess we're pretty easy to figure out (shocking):

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Dont-b...edit-Brady.html

Not highly insightful as it is basic cover two information. The problem with both drives is that the dline was tired and could net generate any pressure on Brady. he lets MKlovin off way too easily.

Not highly insightful as it is basic cover two information. The problem with both drives is that the dline was tired and could net generate any pressure on Brady. he lets MKlovin off way too easily.

Well then maybe Perry should have come up with something CREATIVE and DIFFERENT to beat them with! Why do these coaches get paid big bucks to manage schemes that are 10 years old?

great article. I found it informative even if others didn't.

Me too.

I am not a big fan of the cover two (at least the way we have performed using it), but, as the article points out, Brady threw two great balls on those TDs.

The other thing is that we were not able to pressure him when it counted. By contrast, on our last drive, we could not protect when it counted.

The fact of the matter is, notwithstanding the devastating loss, the Bills played better than any of us on this board could have imagined going into the game. As the pain begins to dissipate, I am going to focus on that and hope that we rebound against Tampa Bay.

great article. I found it informative even if others didn't.

[/quote

He's not breaking ground with his insight. There are thousands, more, that can critique with more credentials.

Honestly, I view his words (I note he posted/asked for twitters) as a bit of sour grapes on his part. Were I a GM sniffing around for players of his ilk and saw that - I'd move on to somebody else. It smelled of a child who now will bite the hand that previously fed him.

He's not breaking ground with his insight. There are thousands, more, that can critique with credentials. Honestly, I view his words (I note he posted/asked for twitters) as a bit of sour grapes on his part. Were I a GM sniffing around for players of his ilk and saw that - I'd move on to somebody else. It smelled of a child who now will bite the hand that previously fed him.

Coming from someone who DOESN'T EVEN WATCH BILLS GAMES unless they're nationally televised, that's an amazing response. Hey, what moves did the Bengals make this week? We all want to know.

Please find me another article on the web today breaking down the Bills' defense on the final two touchdown drives.

Also, I don't think Bowen is still attempting to play in the NFL, he retired years ago.

I can live with that. There's a reason why Brady is Brady and he showed it. Great passes on both occassions and a great catch on the clincher. That said, it sure looked like B. Scott was slow in his recognition and even slower in getting back to help. Especially when I see it on the NFL.com endzone view.

GO BILLS!!!

Coming from someone who DOESN'T EVEN WATCH BILLS GAMES unless they're nationally televised, that's an amazing response. Hey, what moves did the Bengals make this week? We all want to know.

Please find me another article on the web today breaking down the Bills' defense on the final two touchdown drives.

Also, I don't think Bowen is still attempting to play in the NFL, he retired years ago.

He was cut March 1, 2007 by the Bills. I suspect he would talk on the phone if he got a call. NFL $$$ trumps Twitters.

I'm not doing leg work for you - this topic was about Bowen's analysis. I think he took a shot. Find your own alternative articles.

I'm happy to report on CIN. Most Bills' fans like to hear the local skinny about one of the other 32 teams, especially about one that (unfortunately) shares several years' worth of misery and with some commonalities between the ownership.

This week: They activated Andre Smith as the end of his 2 week roster exemption approached, and cut RB DD Dorsey. Search my posts - I made the easy prediction last week that Dorsey would be the cut, and mentioned that BUF should take a look at him.

Defense is too predictable making it easy for other team to scheme against. How about mixing things up to keep the offense guessing. Also, why all the free releases when the Patriots were going 5 wide. D-line had no chance to put pressure on Brady when guys were running those short routes.

This coaching staff has a hard time making adjustments it is ridiculous that Brady scored on the same exact play on back to back touchdowns because he knew what our coverage would be. I look at the Jets and Packers and the aggressive style of defense they play and wonder why not here. Unfortunately, we won't get that answer until Jauron and staff is gone.