what kinda a pass D did the Pats play last night?

toddgurley

Hopefully this does not get merged with another topic but this is my question?

What kind of D did the Pats use last night to "take" away our 2 wr's out of the game? The announcers said that the Pats were essentially double teaming them on every pass. They were playing the corners up on them, and having the safeties over the top of both of them. (Which is prob normal for any legit WR)

And if this is true, why did nt we ran something to get them open? Perhaps some play actions, considering we were running the ball well, and how about the SLANT ROUTE?

Also, could we run some WR screens or something? We have to get them (TO and LEE) the ball more than 5 times total (3 catches for TO and 2 for LEE) The pats are a perfect example. They have welker and moss and they each had 12 catches or something ridicilious.

So again, my question is what kind of D did the Pats use vs our 2 receivers and what can we do to get them the rock more?

GO BILLS

What kind of D did the Pats use last night to "take" away our 2 wr's out of the game? The announcers said that the Pats were essentially double teaming them on every pass. They were playing the corners up on them, and having the safeties over the top of both of them. (Which is prob normal for any legit WR)

And if this is true, why did nt we ran something to get them open? Perhaps some play actions, considering we were running the ball well, and how about the SLANT ROUTE?

Also, could we run some WR screens or something? We have to get them (TO and LEE) the ball more than 5 times total (3 catches for TO and 2 for LEE) The pats are a perfect example. They have welker and moss and they each had 12 catches or something ridicilious.

So again, my question is what kind of D did the Pats use vs our 2 receivers and what can we do to get them the rock more?

GO BILLS

Mostly Cover-2. That's why Galloway/Moss caught NOTHING deep. All crossing routes by Moss/Welker, or so it seemed. That's also why the middle was wide open on the Watson TDs.

GO BILLS!!!

GO BILLS

I'll have to go back and look at my DVD recording - but they seemed to have a run number of 2 tight end formations. That lets a D pay more attention to wrs.

GO BILLS

I was begging them to throw more quick slants to the slot WR. I only remember one.