The Good & the Bad

C-zone Umpa

Idk if I can go on feeling so ill of our team. I think to win we have to put the disappointment behind us and take what we can from a hard fought, heartbreaking loss.

GOOD

1. The O-line shocked me. For the most part the played pretty damn well. Levitre & Wood played up to expectations. Bell, well he did the best he could and I guess he gets a pass for his mistakes. I am still impressed.

2. Maybin is a phenomenal athlete & they need to play him more!!!

3. AVP is doing his job well!! I am ecstatic that not only did they run screens but they did it effectively! I think they need to try to go deep more but TV only allows so much of a down field view so who knows what was available.

4. Edwards showed us he does have a set of balls!! Instead of the checkdown he ran. NO INTs EITHER!!!!I am not giving up on him yet. Jim Kelly on the sidelines is a great thing, not only for Trent but for the future of our Bills

5. Freddy Jackson is the real deal also

6. Ellison made alot of ppl eat their words, myself included. He should of had tighter coverage on that winning TD though.

7. WE FINALLY GOT PRESSURE ON AN OPPOSING QB & DID IT CONSISTENTLY

BAD

1. TO needs to get in game shape. He was mouth breathing early and it affected his hands.

2. We need to stop the run....the downfall w/ Ellison

3. The loss of Poz is gona hurt unless they can muster up another effective LB. This could be the downfall of the season

4. Jauron

5. Have to correct the penalties.

I suppose all we can do is hope for some confidence! You win when you believe you will. Free your mind, your ass will follow!

How can you say that our run defense was bad? We only gave up 64 yards rushing to Taylor and Maroney combined. I'd say we did pretty damn well on run defense.

I agree. I was impressed with our run D. That combined with the consistant pass rush forced Brady to use a lot of intermediate routes. Unfortunately, we could not stop those.