Now That The Head Is Clear

BuffaloBaumer

You gave me the one thing that I wanted and that was hope that this team is heading in the right direction. Looks like Trent has his confidence back, O line was great for game 1 and I loved the plays by AVP. Heck, I would not mind if AVP took over as head coach for the remainder of the season, called the plays and hired his own D Coordinator (if he did not want Fewell). I would keep him

Calling it right now Buffalo 31 Tampa 13

You gave me the one thing that I wanted and that was hope that this team is heading in the right direction. Looks like Trent has his confidence back, O line was great for game 1 and I loved the plays by AVP. Heck, I would not mind if AVP took over as head coach for the remainder of the season, called the plays and hired his own D Coordinator (if he did not want Fewell).

lolz

You gave me the one thing that I wanted and that was hope that this team is heading in the right direction. Looks like Trent has his confidence back, O line was great for game 1 and I loved the plays by AVP. Heck, I would not mind if AVP took over as head coach for the remainder of the season, called the plays and hired his own D Coordinator (if he did not want Fewell). I would keep him

You know what they call someone who is satisfied with moral victories ?

answer: A Loser

You know what they call someone who is satisfied with moral victories ?

answer: A Loser

I don't consider it a moral victory. I consider it a great thing that we actually have an o line, a QB and a coordinator. There is a big difference in how a fan perceives the game and how a player perceives the game. I would NEVER want a player to consider this a good loss. As a fan, thank God this team is not as bad as everyone was predicting. I have seen far too many heartbreaking losses to ruin my day again...just won't do it

You can either get busy living or get busy dying. I will get busy living for a great tailgate on Sunday!

Wasn't all the happy with the offense to be honest with you. The other team had almost 2x as many plays, and other than 2 drives, they didn't look very good, IMO. Could see our defense was exhausted by start of 4th quarter, when Patriots had more completions than bills had plays, and had already been on the field for 4 quarters worth of play for most teams. By the 4th the pass rush was almost non existent since they were too tired already. They need to find a way to get more consistent on offense and allow their defense to rest.

Screen pass game did look good though.

I don't consider it a moral victory. I consider it a great thing that we actually have an o line, a QB and a coordinator. There is a big difference in how a fan perceives the game and how a player perceives the game. I would NEVER want a player to consider this a good loss. As a fan, thank God this team is not as bad as everyone was predicting. I have seen far too many heartbreaking losses to ruin my day again...just won't do it

You can either get busy living or get busy dying. I will get busy living for a great tailgate on Sunday!

Amen brutha! I'm with ya!! Feel way better about the season today than I did 24 hours ago!!!!

GREAT GAME/...yup...better than the comeback game against Houston, greater than any of our games. That was sooo wonderful. Best game the Buffalo Bills ever played. The score really doesn't matter. I'm so satisfied right now. I thought I would never be satisfied until the bills won the superbowl, but this is really better. GREAT GREAT game.

WHAT KIND OF A PSYCHO CALLS A GAME LIKE THAT "GREAT"????!!!??

Jesus, at least with SB XV the team played through and through and just lost at the end. It was an epic back and forth battle and we just happend to be on the losing end of.

But when you blow a lead like that...in a game like that.....there is NOTHING "great" about it.

And another thing.....when you commit that many penalties, the word "great" cannot be used to describe the team's play.

While there were signs to be encouraged with bottom line is that the team made way too many mistakes to call this a "great" game. The offense was far from effective as they had the D on the field far too many minutes. I am happy the Bills did not get blown out but it is hard to make lemonade out of the lemons we saw last night.

Easy there Cowboy. AVP was great last night. But just because he called a great game doesn't qualify him to automatically be a HC. There are some good HC material out there. Let's see how the season plays out.

Thumbs up on your enthusiasm.

C

Easy there Cowboy. AVP was great last night. But just because he called a great game doesn't qualify him to automatically be a HC. There are some good HC material out there. Let's see how the season plays out.

Thumbs up on your enthusiasm.

C

Just trying everything to still get Jauron out of there

Wasn't all the happy with the offense to be honest with you. The other team had almost 2x as many plays, and other than 2 drives, they didn't look very good, IMO. Could see our defense was exhausted by start of 4th quarter, when Patriots had more completions than bills had plays, and had already been on the field for 4 quarters worth of play for most teams. By the 4th the pass rush was almost non existent since they were too tired already. They need to find a way to get more consistent on offense and allow their defense to rest.

Screen pass game did look good though.

The Bills still have the same weak spots they had 2 weeks ago.

However, people are much more optimistic because the viewed the Pats game from the perspective of being in the lead. Unfortunately, most of this is a mirage.