Only Buffalo

dib

can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Do the DE's EVER crash inside. I got sick of watching them form a natural pocket via their pass rush.

Maybe a little tighter coverage so an opposing team doesnt walk down the field AGAIN

How "Tom" (Tom this tom that tom this tom that) play football with Jaworski firmly attached to his @ss?

Penalties? I've always believed that discipline is a reflection of coaching. Do the math.

Nice job fast freddy and alex.

Other than that, I'll be p!ssed all day.

can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Do the DE's EVER crash inside. I got sick of watching them form a natural pocket via their pass rush.

Maybe a little tighter coverage so an opposing team doesnt walk down the field AGAIN

How "Tom" (Tom this tom that tom this tom that) play football with Jaworski firmly attached to his @ss?

Penalties? I've always believed that discipline is a reflection of coaching. Do the math.Nice job fast freddy and alex.

Other than that, I'll be p!ssed all day.

After the all-too-familiar punch in the gut feeling at games end, I'm coming around this morning. I can excuse the OL penalities as long as they get it straightened out. IMO, the future is very bright for the Bills. IF the future is sans Jauron, whoever takes over is gonna love the job and will be scrambling to take it.