AVP and our Improved Offense

Pilsner

What a tough loss for us Bills fans tonight. After stewing in frustration for over an hour after the game, I'm finally feeling much more optimistic about our season. What an Incredible game AVP called. Look what he did with only 10 days to work with. Give him more time and I think he'll keep revamping our playbook and then he'll fine tune it. This is what I see happening and I'm very excited to see our offense crank it up each and every week. Every week our O-line will have added valuable experience and Trent will gain more confidence once he gets used to having heaps more time in the pocket. How refreshing, to not have a D-lineman in his grill 2.1 seconds into each play like last year. As our line improves he'll have that much more time to pick appart defenses, just like Brady does. AVP will find ways to get Evans and TO involved more. And if they're double covered again, it's ok, Trent will get more confident in the pocket and get the ball to them anyway (when appropriate). Freddy showed he can hang with the big guys. This is two straight big games for him against NE. If we can get Nelson more involved in the middle, then good luck to any defense if they still try to double cover Evans and TO. I'm coming away from this game extremely optimistic now. We have the talent to hang with the big boys. Young talent, and it will only improve. We finally have agile linemen! Did you see how quickly they got out to their blocks on the screen passes and how fast they were pulling? This will give us so many more options running the ball! Jauron better just let AVP loose and let him have at it! No more playing close to the vest. Our offense has the real potential to put up big points on teams on a consistent basis if our O-line keeps playing like tonight (except for the noob penalties by Bell. He'll only get better with experience). Sure we lost Poz and Kelsey for a while and it sucks. BUT this will give Maybin more valuable playing time and get Nick Harris out on the field more some way some how. I for one am one very Excited Bills Fan!! I can't wait to thrash the Bucs with our New Found Offense!! :rolleyes:

Go Bills!!!!

Guest dog14787
What a tough loss for us Bills fans tonight. After stewing in frustration for over an hour after the game, I'm finally feeling much more optimistic about our season. What an Incredible game AVP called. Look what he did with only 10 days to work with. Give him more time and I think he'll keep revamping our playbook and then he'll fine tune it. This is what I see happening and I'm very excited to see our offense crank it up each and every week. Every week our O-line will have added valuable experience and Trent will gain more confidence once he gets used to having heaps more time in the pocket. How refreshing, to not have a D-lineman in his grill 2.1 seconds into each play like last year. As our line improves he'll have that much more time to pick appart defenses, just like Brady does. AVP will find ways to get Evans and TO involved more. And if they're double covered again, it's ok, Trent will get more confident in the pocket and get the ball to them anyway (when appropriate). Freddy showed he can hang with the big guys. This is two straight big games for him against NE. If we can get Nelson more involved in the middle, then good luck to any defense if they still try to double cover Evans and TO. I'm coming away from this game extremely optimistic now. We have the talent to hang with the big boys. Young talent, and it will only improve. We finally have agile linemen! Did you see how quickly they got out to their blocks on the screen passes and how fast they were pulling? This will give us so many more options running the ball! Jauron better just let AVP loose and let him have at it! No more playing close to the vest. Our offense has the real potential to put up big points on teams on a consistent basis if our O-line keeps playing like tonight (except for the noob penalties by Bell. He'll only get better with experience). Sure we lost Poz and Kelsey for a while and it sucks. BUT this will give Maybin more valuable playing time and get Nick Harris out on the field more some way some how. I for one am one very Excited Bills Fan!! I can't wait to thrash the Bucs with our New Found Offense!! :wallbash:

Go Bills!!!!

I share your optimism :rolleyes:

What I liked most about AVP's play calling was the way he set up Nelson's TD by calling two running plays prior to said touchdown in the same exact formation as the TD play where Nelson goes in motion and lays a block on those runs only to turn the same looking play into a pass that led to Nelson being so open.

A coordinator with foresight, who'd of thunk it?

Guest dog14787
What I liked most about AVP's play calling was the way he set up Nelson's TD by calling two running plays prior to said touchdown in the same exact formation as the TD play where Nelson goes in motion and lays a block on those runs only to turn the same looking play into a pass that led to Nelson being so open.

A coordinator with foresight, who'd of thunk it?

To stay a step ahead of a belicheat coached team speaks volumes for AVP's potential and the Buffalo Bills.