The Bills didn't show us crap...

Anyone remember the Dallas game? How everyone said our team showed guts, etc, etc, ad nauseam? Well, that game didn't mean crap for that season and mark my words, this "almost" win won't mean crap either. This team is pathetic.

Go root for the Dolphins then.

I am the eternal pessimist when it comes to the Bills, and tonight gave me new reasons to recharge my batteries for a lousy season. I even predicted the Bills would lose 44-0. I was WRONG about that.

Still, the offense and the line played way above my expectations. The defense was good. Losing POZ wasn't great, but altogether, they held the Patriots to 19 points before jackoff fumbled the kickoff.

Alex Van Pelt's play calling was THE BOMB, especially for a guy who was nowhere three years ago. Hell, I'll even throw a shout out to Jauron (throwing up inside my mouth) for his game plan. The no-huddle seemed to keep the Patriots D off a step and I wouldn't be surprised to see other teams attempt it against the Patriots later this season. It might have all worked if the team could have huddled or no-huddled at the end before jackoff fumbled the kickoff.

It hurts in particular because It's losses like these that you look back on deep in the schedule to see why you're struggling to make the playoffs.

It may be too early to break out the champagne but I could be a believer! :rolleyes: