quick grades

BS78

Very quick grades:

Edwards - B+

Jackson - A

WRs - B (no stats to show for it, but the bills moved the ball all night bc the Pats were paying them so much attn)

TEs - B

Oline - A- (would have been an A but for Bell's mistakes and the final drive)

Dline - B+ v. the Pass, A- v the Run

LBs - B (Poz had an A- before going out with injury) Mitchell and Ellison looked fine. Buggs not so much.

Secondary - B- (cushion too big, but that's the D we were playing)

Special Teams: B- (awful return game, punt coverage was fine including a couple excellent punts from Moorman, 1/1 for Lindell)

Coaching: A- (I think Jauron's too soft and should have been let go, but if you're blaming this one on him it's only because you either need somebody to lash out at (understandably) or you're obsessed)

Very quick grades:

Edwards - B+

Jackson - A

WRs - B (no stats to show for it, but the bills moved the ball all night bc the Pats were paying them so much attn)

TEs - B

Oline - A- (would have been an A but for Bell's mistakes and the final drive)

Dline - B+ v. the Pass, A- v the Run

LBs - B (Poz had an A- before going out with injury) Mitchell and Ellison looked fine. Buggs not so much.

Secondary - B- (cushion too big, but that's the D we were playing)

Special Teams: B- (awful return game, punt coverage was fine including a couple excellent punts from Moorman, 1/1 for Lindell)

Coaching: A- (I think Jauron's too soft and should have been let go, but if you're blaming this one on him it's only because you either need somebody to lash out at (understandably) or you're obsessed)

For me, that's pretty close, but I change that special teams score to D-.

Or you understand that he continuously fails at the most important time of the game...