McKelvin just said

gflande1

Get over it. What we discovered is that we have a pretty good team that made as mistake at the end. However, this offense is going to move the football. The defense has to get off the field, and Special teams will come around. Remember we were picked to lose by 10 or more.;

I think we have a good team if we go into all 16 games like game one... I know it sounds crazy, we can't build on this too much... We will leave our opponents to analyze and leave a clear picture of who the Bills are. The team has to present 16 different "faces" for 16 different games.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As others have pointed out it was Jairus Byrd. He has to be involved in the play somehow, at the very least crouch and anticipate the fumble while you're watching players strip at the ball. Had he been more alert he would have recovered the fumble.

Your right, it was Byrd, as I correct like 30 posts ago

Sorry...your right. My bad. Brain is numb after that game.

Two years ago on Monday night: Dallas beats the Bills, 25-24.

It was either going to be a Pats blowout or a reality defying curse loss - like most I figured blowout loss. On a positive note, the epic curse defeat is always the more memorable, because methodical beatings are a dime a dozen.

GO SABRES!