Thoughts on the game.

Tipster19

I don't know about anyone else but I'm so damn proud of this team! Would I want them to win this game? Hell yeah but don't lose sight of the fact that they showed up and played their balls off!

I'd like to mention first was the sight of Belichick with his arms crossed and folded before the half ( I think it was but I'm pretty drunk now) was priceless! Secondly, I LOVE DEMETRIUS BELL'S ATTITUDE! I don't give a sh-- about how many penalties he drew. He was up in the Patriots' faces, especially that fat ass Vince Wilfork.

I take back anything that I might have thought of Trent Edwards, the guy was cool! Too bad TO didn't play more in camp, I think he could of made more of a difference if he did but whatever.

I'm gonna get off of Jauron's ass, he coached these boys up pretty good and kudos to Van Pelt also! I'm sorry that I ever doubted our team, I actually feel pretty dirty about not having any faith. Shame on me!

I was looking for us to play with heart and attitude and our boys delivered! I'll admit that I thought that we were going to get blown out and that would have been alright with me but only if we played with intensity. Well, we didn't get blown out and our boys played with more than enough intensity, we actually should have won the game! I truly feel that there is a new dawn in Buffalo. I LOVE our young players, they have the right mentality!

I don't know about anyone else but I'm so damn proud of this team! Would I want them to win this game? Hell yeah but don't lose sight of the fact that they showed up and played their balls off!

I'd like to mention first was the sight of Belichick with his arms crossed and folded before the half ( I think it was but I'm pretty drunk now) was priceless! Secondly, I LOVE DEMETRIUS BELL'S ATTITUDE! I don't give a sh-- about how many penalties he drew. He was up in the Patriots' faces, especially that fat ass Vince Wilfork.

I take back anything that I might have thought of Trent Edwards, the guy was cool! Too bad TO didn't play more in camp, I think he could of made more of a difference if he did but whatever.

I'm gonna get off of Jauron's ass, he coached these boys up pretty good and kudos to Van Pelt also! I'm sorry that I ever doubted our team, I actually feel pretty dirty about not having any faith. Shame on me!

I was looking for us to play with heart and attitude and our boys delivered! I'll admit that I thought that we were going to get blown out and that would have been alright with me but only if we played with intensity. Well, we didn't get blown out and our boys played with more than enough intensity, we actually should have won the game! I truly feel that there is a new dawn in Buffalo. I LOVE our young players, they have the right mentality!

I like the balls-out attitude. Tough, well-played game for the most part. Would have liked to see one or two long balls down the field, or into the end zone, period. But it's a start--they showed spirit.

I like the balls-out attitude. Tough, well-played game for the most part. Would have liked to see one or two long balls down the field, or into the end zone, period. But it's a start--they showed spirit.

I don't believe Buffalo received the proper credit. I truly think that we outplayed the Patriots and they took advantage of just one play. I'm not going to regret anything that we did, I'm proud of what we did and I feel that our future is finally bright.