Firing Turk worked, now can DJ

DFITZ1

After having my win expectations just about sealed, I knew, eventually, Jauron would go stupid. The defense stopped playing aggressive. The pass rush didn't exist. The DB's played too far back, and they let the TE run against Elison which is a mismatch. On the fumbled kick-off, we all said, just down it, but McKelvin foolishly brings it out to the middle, and made no attempt to protect the ball. Meanwhile, Jauron just looks dumb on the sidelines, and the D made no adjustments and Brady already knew how to pick it apart. They went from aggressive to non-aggressive and may see this game be the difference between the playoffs and the golf course. Collectively, this team has taken on the personality of their coach, passive and stupid. McKelvin would not have run the ball out on Belichek's team. He wouldn't even had thought of it.

This represents the 3rd straight monday night game the Bills have lost in the last 2 minutes due to poor game management.

I do give due respect to teh AVP and Edwards. They played smart all game, only to have DJ let them down. If TO runs his mouth off on the D and special teams, I'll support him. Winners don't accept that kind of bumbling. We saw that Turk might well have been one weak link. If Ralph wants to make the playoffs, replace the next weak link and let Jauron go tomorrow.

Yeah, Jauron and staff are all idiots. That's why they led the Patriots by 11 points on the road with 5 minutes to go.

Coaching wasn't a problem today. There were the typical wasted time outs and a few questionable calls but it was a very good game plan that gave Brady fits. Had the offense executed a little better in the first half, the defense may have been fresh enough to actually win this game.

Thanks for making me defend Jauron. Appreciate that. :censored:

okay...you want to blame Jauron for that loss? Be objective...he coached a team that had three starting OL and they played the Pats very well in a game nobody gave them a chance to win. The Bills were well prepared for this game and you can NOT blame coaching. By the way, sitting on the ball is the NON-AGGRESSIVE way to play. They played aggressive tonight and played to win.

After having my win expectations just about sealed, I knew, eventually, Jauron would go stupid. The defense stopped playing aggressive. The pass rush didn't exist. The DB's played too far back, and they let the TE run against Elison which is a mismatch. On the fumbled kick-off, we all said, just down it, but McKelvin foolishly brings it out to the middle, and made no attempt to protect the ball. Meanwhile, Jauron just looks dumb on the sidelines, and the D made no adjustments and Brady already knew how to pick it apart. They went from aggressive to non-aggressive and may see this game be the difference between the playoffs and the golf course. Collectively, this team has taken on the personality of their coach, passive and stupid. McKelvin would not have run the ball out on Belichek's team. He wouldn't even had thought of it.

This represents the 3rd straight monday night game the Bills have lost in the last 2 minutes due to poor game management.

I do give due respect to teh AVP and Edwards. They played smart all game, only to have DJ let them down. If TO runs his mouth off on the D and special teams, I'll support him. Winners don't accept that kind of bumbling. We saw that Turk might well have been one weak link. If Ralph wants to make the playoffs, replace the next weak link and let Jauron go tomorrow.

Yes.

okay...you want to blame Jauron for that loss? Be objective...he coached a team that had three starting OL and they played the Pats very well in a game nobody gave them a chance to win. The Bills were well prepared for this game and you can NOT blame coaching. By the way, sitting on the ball is the NON-AGGRESSIVE way to play. They played aggressive tonight and played to win.

He should have played aggressively on defense, and made sure the ball was protected on the kick-off. I wouldn't feel as strongly as I do about blaming Jauron if not for the fact this is typical. The Bills typically lose close games due to poor game management, questionable play calls, and poor decisions. If it happens once, it's the players, but on the Bills its a typical way to lose, and that's the coaches.

Yeah, Jauron and staff are all idiots. That's why they led the Patriots by 11 points on the road with 5 minutes to go.

Coaching wasn't a problem today. There were the typical wasted time outs and a few questionable calls but it was a very good game plan that gave Brady fits. Had the offense executed a little better in the first half, the defense may have been fresh enough to actually win this game.

Thanks for making me defend Jauron. Appreciate that. :censored:

The defense also gave up many long drives. Kudos to their 4th down stands, but they were soft underneath most of the 2nd half and Brady took advantage of that play after play.

The problem is, Jauron consistently loses close games, and due to mistakes, more than being beat. It's happened too much. Time for him to go.

The defense also gave up many long drives. Kudos to their 4th down stands, but they were soft underneath most of the 2nd half and Brady took advantage of that play after play.

The problem is, Jauron consistently loses close games, and due to mistakes, more than being beat. It's happened too much. Time for him to go.

13 points in 55 minutes. They had the game plan that gave them the best chance to win.

If you want to blame anything, blame the decision not to replace Turk this offseason and give AVP more time. Blame the idea of moving Langston Walker to LT, only to fire him and put a green ass rookie in his place, with 2 other green ass rookies starting in the interior.

But the gameplan tonight was excellent - it simply needed to be executed slightly better (especially by the receivers, who dropped far too many catch able balls).

The BILLS have a culture of losing and I've said over and over that Jauron won't change it but the gameplan tonight was NOT the problem.

Too stupid for words.

13 points in 55 minutes. They had the game plan that gave them the best chance to win.

If you want to blame anything, blame the decision not to replace Turk this offseason and give AVP more time. Blame the idea of moving Langston Walker to LT, only to fire him and put a green ass rookie in his place, with 2 other green ass rookies starting in the interior.

But the gameplan tonight was excellent - it simply needed to be executed slightly better (especially by the receivers, who dropped far too many catch able balls).

The BILLS have a culture of losing and I've said over and over that Jauron won't change it but the gameplan tonight was NOT the problem.

The Bills had a culture of losing before Jim Kelly lead them to 4 superbowls as well. This team should give us all hope, as they looked better than the Bills have looked in a long long time.

I don't think the game plan called for getting 2 roughing the passer penalties that extended drives. The Bills had breaks, and teh Pats had dropped balls, too.

I don't question teh offensive game plan. Defensively they were better, but late in the game the D started playing soft, and the coaches were complacent about protecting the ball on the kick-off. Again, what happened at the end of this game has happened way too often under Jauron to just blame the players. Losing this way is not an anomally for this team.

Thanks for making me defend Jauron. Appreciate that. :rolleyes:

You can not defend the defensive plan when we were up by 11....Or can you?

I don't think the game plan called for getting 2 roughing the passer penalties that extended drives. The Bills had breaks, and teh Pats had dropped balls, too.

Both teams had breaks and both teams had dropped passes. Happens every game. The Pats also had yet another game without a single friggin' offensive holding penalty. It'd be amazing if it wasn't such a joke.

I don't question teh offensive game plan. Defensively they were better, but late in the game the D started playing soft

They didn't play soft. They forced the Patriots to earn every yard and take 3 minutes off the clock in their 2 minute drill. It's too bad the safeties made the play they did on the TD (and not just because the retards on this board are blaming Ellison).

, and the coaches were complacent about protecting the ball on the kick-off.

:wallbash:

Again, what happened at the end of this game has happened way too often under Jauron to just blame the players. Losing this way is not an anomally for this team.

They're either too aggressive or too conservative. They'd have been brilliant if they held on for winning on the road against a team most people have in the AFC Championship game. Unfortunately they lost, so they suck. :rolleyes:

You can not defend the defensive plan when we were up by 11....Or can you?

What else can you do? The defense was exhausted and the couple of times they tried to blitz Brady ate them up and they didn't get a sniff. The forced them to use 3 minutes on that drive. Unfortunately for them the safety decided to give up the center of the field and that allowed Watson to get behind Ellison.

At some point SOMEONE has to make a play. That's why the Patriots win the close ones and the BILLS don't. Tonight it wasn't the coaching, though you could make the argument (and I have) that the decision to have Bell play LT was an enormous blunder.

Nobody stops the Patriots all night moron. The Bills D was outstanding. I suggest you leave the analysis to people with capacity for critical thought.

They're either too aggressive or too conservative. They'd have been brilliant if they held on for winning on the road against a team most people have in the AFC Championship game. Unfortunately they lost, so they suck. :rolleyes:

It's that they consistently do not play smart (for 60 minutes at least). That's why they were 7-9 the last 3 years. Several losses were attributed to game management blunders.