The Bills were dominated in every category except 2

dave mcbride

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/...3_viewcast.html

The Bills had 5.8 ypp; the Pats 5.7. Edwards averaged 8.48 ypa; Brady averaged 7.13.

I thought Edwards looked sensational tonight, but after they went up 24-13, I bet my son twenty five cents they'd choke it away because I didn't think they could stop NE once it became a four down game. Oh well - I hate to win that bet. Outside of Fred Jackson, they looked pretty bad in every other area. They had decent pressure early on, but the rush was basically pathetic in the second half. Losing Kelsay and especially Poz hurt a lot.

Edwards gets a huge kudos for making silk from that sow's ear of an offense. I mean, you have TO and Evans - two excellent receivers - and you don't have plays to get them open?? Pathetic. Pop Warner indeed.

They did cover the spread!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/...3_viewcast.html

I thought Edwards looked sensational tonight, but after they went up 24-13, I bet my son twenty five cents they'd choke it away because I didn't think they could stop NE once it became a four down game. Oh well - I hate to win that bet. Outside of Fred Jackson, they looked pretty bad in every other area. They had decent pressure early on, but the rush was basically pathetic in the second half. Losing Kelsay and especially Poz hurt a lot.

Edwards gets a huge kudos for making silk from that sow's ear of an offense. I mean, you have TO and Evans - two excellent receivers - and you don't have plays to get them open?? Pathetic. Pop Warner indeed.

They did cover the spread!

Edwards was not that good .... look at the position he left the defense in ... time of possession was very lopsided

Edwards was not that good .... look at the position he left the defense in ... time of possession was very lopsided

You're kidding me, right? How many drops were there? How many dumbass penalties that nullified first downs? By my count, Edwards should have 20-25 instead of 15-25. Jackson dropped two, Nelson dropped one, TO dropped one, and there was one other.

You're kidding me, right? How many drops were there? How many dumbass penalties that nullified first downs? By my count, Edwards should have 20-25 instead of 15-25. Jackson dropped two, Nelson dropped one, TO dropped one, and there was one other.

Roscoe

And I agree, Edwards was just fine.

That last TD drive was fantastic.

evans

Edwards played a very good game. Didn't force anything to Owens and Evans because pats were taking that away, and led the Bills on a 4th quarter TD drive in a hostile environment. Should have been enough, but these are the Bills. O line looked very good apart from Bell. They really did. Poz looked great - an actual difference maker, which is what he never was last year. Of course it'll probably turn out he's out for 6 weeks or something. Honestly it came down to one play - rarely can you say that, but this one did.

I know no one wants to hear this, but the pass rush really did cease once Kelsay went out. He doesn't gte many sacks, but he does apply consistent pressure.

I want to hear it - you're absolutely right. He was playing pretty well, actually. I was focusing on him. No big plays, but he was a handful.