Stupar Activated for Tonight

K-9

I like it. Nothing personal, Justin, but there are other ST gunners on the team. Blocking TEs, not so much.

I hear what you're saying and agree but I was hoping we'd open in 3 wide with Reed in the slot. This tells me it'll be double TE and, while I agree our OL (especially Bell) needs the help, I just think we'd force the Pats into unfavorable matchups by spreading them out.

I had visions of Nelson lined up tight pre-snap and then splitting wide a la McKeller. But on the road in a loud environment is perhaps NOT the best place for that kind of experimentation. So I reluctantly admit my idea is stupid and hope Freddy shreds 'em like he did last December.

Then again, NE* is gonna spend a LOT of attention on our WRs and Stupar has shown he's adept at finding the openings in the seams so...

Oh, nevermind.

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can just hear Belichik now..."Holy sh--! We didn't game-plan for Stupar! What the !@#$ are we going to do now? We're so !@#$ed!"

That's exactly why I look for Belichik to claim Jenkins and pick his brains before kickoff.

GO BILLS!!!

That's exactly why I look for Belichik to claim Jenkins and pick his brains before kickoff.

GO BILLS!!!

Awfully short interrogation..."Son, tell me what you know about the Bills' offense."

"Aww, gee Coach Belichik, I don't think we have one. We've only had our OC for ten days."

Kind of like Robert Royal catching 4 for 60 and a TD yesterday.

:wallbash::D:worthy: !@#$, !@#$, !@#$, !@#$, !@#$in' !@#$ !@#$ !@#$. sh--.

How is it that players leave the Bills and then perform. Is there some sort of reverse-lobotomy procedure going on when they leave the locker room for the last time.

Awfully short interrogation..."Son, tell me what you know about the Bills' offense."

"Aww, gee Coach Belichik, I don't think we have one. We've only had our OC for ten days."

We're talking Belichick here, Tom. His interrogation techniques make water-boarding look like getting tickled with a feather.

GO BILLS!!!

did Jenkins travel with the team? that kind of sucks to be released that close to game time

The better question is, did Stupar travel with the team? Kinda wierd to bring a PS player along on roadtrips; they normally stay in Buffalo.

But jeah Jenkins must have one miserable evening... Can they drop Stupar back to PS and resign Jenkins to the roster after the game again? Any chance this may mean that Runyan will sign after the game?

Fine being out, and worried that Nelson isn't ready to be an NFL inline blocker yet makes this make sense. I wanted them to keep Stupar anyway and wouldn't be surprisedif he caught as many balls as Shouman tonight.

I wanted Stupar kept also but I also won't be suprised if Stupar is cut when Lynch is done with his suspension (we have to cut some one, correct?)

did Jenkins travel with the team? that kind of sucks to be released that close to game time

Damn right he did. And you can bet your ass that Belichick has him bound and gagged in a dark room at The Razor and is questioning him right now.

I can see Belicheat doing this. He just wouldn't video tape the interrogation.

GO BILLS!!!

The better question is, did Stupar travel with the team? Kinda wierd to bring a PS player along on roadtrips; they normally stay in Buffalo.

But jeah Jenkins must have one miserable evening... Can the drop Stupar back to PS and resign Jenkins to the roster after the game again? Any chance this may mean that Runyan will sign after the game?

I think Jet Blue has a flight to Boston he could catch. :wallbash:

I wanted Stupar kept also but I also won't be suprised if Stupar is cut when Lynch is done with his suspension (we have to cut some one, correct?)

Depends on whether or not Fine is fine by then. They've already snuck Stupar through waivers once, though...