Our Veterans Day Parade was complete…

complete with a classless entry by the holier than thou, smarter than you, anti-war vets. Their entry was complete with a mock coffin adorned by the Flag and a pair of desert boots. Their banner said something to the effect of “Bush Lied, 1148 Have Died.” Admittedly, I didn’t get a good look at them because I’m opposed to appeasing classless attention seekers.

Their views run counter to mine, so be it. I’m proud that we live in a country that allows them express their views, but hey, there is a time and a place for everything, and yesterday’s event was the wrong forum for them to express these views. Recall rally – right forum. At the intersection of Winchester and Stevens Creek near the major shopping hub in San Jose every weekend – right forum. At the universities – right forum. Organized rally - right forum.

Hopefully, the little girl on the US Postal Service trailer who was holding a sign that read “My Daddy is in Al-Falluja” didn’t see these classless attention seeking whackos. If she did, well, I guess they got their point across.