Remember Osama?

Peter

Chilling

114650[/snapback]

I have posted Anonymous's take on AQ and OBL/UBL in the past after reading his books but they were immediately taken as potentially critical of Bush and therefore attacked, rejected, dismissed and/or ignored. Never mind that Anonymous pillories republicans and democrats alike.

I am really confused. This shocking development came from the Drudge Report, which must be true, but it is about a story on 60 Minutes, which cannot be true. Unless you look at it from the other side, and it came from CBS News, so it must be true, but it is reported on the Drudge Report, which cannot be true. Damn damn damn, what's a lemming to think?!

I am really confused. This shocking development came from the Drudge Report, which must be true, but it is about a story on 60 Minutes, which cannot be true. Unless you look at it from the other side, and it came from CBS News, so it must be true, but it is reported on the Drudge Report, which cannot be true. Damn damn damn, what's a lemming to think?!

114727[/snapback]

therefore it must be true that this false report is inaccurately true.

:)

Who knows what is the truth. I certainly dont. But if OBL does detonate a weapon like a nuclear weapon or biological or chemical weapons killing millions of Americans, do we then have the moral high ground to level Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran or any country in the region that is deemed to be OBL territory?

IMHO I say YES !

Assuming everyone agrees yes. Why doesn't President Bush issue a statement to OBL over Aj Jazeer TV stating that any such action would be met with the complete and utter destruction of the land and people he professes to love.

Evolution is beautiful thing. Imagine a world without Muslims. IMHO it is a happier place.

Who knows what is the truth. I certainly dont. But if OBL does detonate a weapon like a nuclear weapon or biological or chemical weapons killing millions of Americans, do we then have the moral high ground to level Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran or any country  in the region that is deemed to be OBL territory?

IMHO I say YES !

Assuming everyone agrees yes. Why doesn't President Bush issue a statement to OBL over Aj Jazeer TV stating that any such action would be met with the complete and utter destruction of the land and people he professes to love.

Evolution is beautiful thing. Imagine a world without Muslims. IMHO it is a happier place.

114777[/snapback]

How would we get the oil we need to run our economy after we have nuked the entire middle east and made it uninhabitable for the next two thousand years?

Rule #1: I never believe anything I see on Drudge without a second confirming source.

In other words...I'll wait until the 60 Minutes episode airs.

114809[/snapback]

I have little doubt that Anonymous says what he is credited as saying. Whether or not he is right, well that is another kettle of popcorn (this is muddled metaphor day here at the office).

I have little doubt that Anonymous says what he is credited as saying.  Whether or not he is right, well that is another kettle of popcorn (this is muddled metaphor day here at the office).

114840[/snapback]

My opinion had nothing to do with Scheuer...it has everything to do with Drudge. I simply choose not to take seriously anything from a buffoon who thinks "journalism" includes trying to preempt a media outlet with their own story. Drudge is, simply, a pimple.

As for Scheuer's comments...they don't bother me, for reasons that should be obvious to anyone who'd bother to think it through.

My opinion had nothing to do with Scheuer...it has everything to do with Drudge.  I simply choose not to take seriously anything from a buffoon who thinks "journalism" includes trying to preempt a media outlet with their own story.  Drudge is, simply, a pimple.

As for Scheuer's comments...they don't bother me, for reasons that should be obvious to anyone who'd bother to think it through.

114851[/snapback]

Actually, "pimple" is probably too kind. Well, it is a "G" rated board.

I have posted Anonymous's take on AQ and OBL/UBL in the past after reading his books but they were immediately taken as potentially critical of Bush and therefore attacked, rejected, dismissed and/or ignored.  Never mind that Anonymous pillories republicans and democrats alike.

114718[/snapback]

Yeah, like I've done that.