Under Over 47

cmjoyce113

I myself am not a big bettor however I would take the under in tonights game. I really think our Defense will keep us in the game and the Pats defense will also keep us in the game. I see this one ending 21-17 or 23 20. I defintely do not set Brady to Moss happening 5 times tonight. We have a lot of speed on the field with McGee and McKelvin. McGee is healthy again this year and McKelvin has another year under his belt. We also did a good job creating turnover in the preseason and I think we will do that tonight. All in all I think it will be a good game and I think this will be much lower scoring than most people anticipate.

I myself am not a big bettor however I would take the under in tonights game. I really think our Defense will keep us in the game and the Pats defense will also keep us in the game. I see this one ending 21-17 or 23 20. I defintely do not set Brady to Moss happening 5 times tonight. We have a lot of speed on the field with McGee and McKelvin. McGee is healthy again this year and McKelvin has another year under his belt. We also did a good job creating turnover in the preseason and I think we will do that tonight. All in all I think it will be a good game and I think this will be much lower scoring than most people anticipate.

You might be correct with the under, but mainly just because the Bills probably won't score more than 3-6 points if any at all. So holding the Pats to less than 40 might be possible, but I still wouldn't put my mortgage payment on it though.